HBO to air The Wire remastered in HD starting on December 26th

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
saw it flippin through the channels, but it was season 2 and season 2 is the one I have on dvd so I recently watched it, once the third starts I'm all in lol

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think S2 wasn't well received because they kinda moved away from the barksdales to an extent and brought in the dock workers

Definitely the case. And even a bit understandable if its your first go-round. But if you watch the series and still don't fukk with 2, I don't know what to tell you.

but damn, S2 is loaded. And Bauer shut shyt down at Sobotka.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The Wire is more like realistic, Breaking Bad is more like fantasy. The Wire finale ending>>>>>>Breaking Bad finale ending.

The Wire ending just had me :to: cause it's true becaue it's the circle of life. Breaking Bad ending just :comeon: and Jesse got away with it......:childplease:..
I like the finale but the serial killer syoryline was retarded

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukked up what they did to Frank even tho he was about to give up the Greeks

Frank's death had me :to: Frank changed his mind last min but it's f*cked that the Greek FBI and didn't know that Frank changed his last min.....that shyt is :to: for real.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Frank's death had me :to: Frank changed his mind last min but it's f*cked that the Greek FBI and didn't know that Frank changed his last min.....that shyt is :to: for real.

imo even if he had the chance to tell them he changed his mind i think they still would've killed him just to be safe

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
When you think how international criminals move , the Albanian/ Greek model shown on the wire hit the bullseye perfectly. Theses dudes had a mole in the fbi who never got caught for years. They were only down for a week at best before they had new faces moving product in from another dock , think on that for a second. These dudes had east coast on lock , no flash no nothing. They don't even know their names. Vonda says my name isn't even my name and the Greek said in not even Greek . Prototype high level organization portrayed realistic.