Essential HBO MAX Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Park was awesome. The wave pool was next level, the go carts were fukkin' fast. There was this ride where I just got in a tube with water going downhill and had no idea where it ended. The end was a fukkin' 10 ft. drop into a body of water. Shyt. Was. Epic!
Everything's legal in new Jersey

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Park was awesome. The wave pool was next level, the go carts were fukkin' fast. There was this ride where I just got in a tube with water going downhill and had no idea where it ended. The end was a fukkin' 10 ft. drop into a body of water. Shyt. Was. Epic!

I STILL have a slightly visible scar on my knee from the Alpine Slide.

For those who don't know, the Alpine Slide was a free rolling cart that ran on a painted metal track that looked like a bobsled track. You sat on the cart and had a "break" handle that you could use to control your own speed. One time I was getting too close to the cart in front of me, so I slammed on the brakes while in a banking turn. My cart flipped over and I landed right on the track knee first.

What did I do?
I got back on the cart, rode down to the bottom, got right back on to the ski lift to the top of the mountain, and rode down again. Wasn't going to let an open wound stop my fun.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I STILL have a slightly visible scar on my knee from the Alpine Slide.

For those who don't know, the Alpine Slide was a free rolling cart that ran on a painted metal track that looked like a bobsled track. You sat on the cart and had a "break" handle that you could use to control your own speed. One time I was getting too close to the cart in front of me, so I slammed on the brakes while in a banking turn. My cart flipped over and I landed right on the track knee first.

What did I do?
I got back on the cart, rode down to the bottom, got right back on to the ski lift to the top of the mountain, and rode down again. Wasn't going to let an open wound stop my fun.
I would do the go carts and Alpine slide one time each then it was all about the water park for me. Wave pool, big slide that was like curved just enough that it wasn't a straight drop were my shyts. That big slide would fukk up your elbow banging on the side of it going down. lol
I remember they used to have like random freebies as you enter. Like one time when I went if you presented a Pepsi can you got in for free. lol

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I would do the go carts and Alpine slide one time each then it was all about the water park for me. Wave pool, big slide that was like curved just enough that it wasn't a straight drop were my shyts. That big slide would fukk up your elbow banging on the side of it going down. lol
I remember they used to have like random freebies as you enter. Like one time when I went if you presented a Pepsi can you got in for free. lol

I can't wait to see this movie now, I just hope there is enough "there" to support a whole documentary.

The "Cannonball" waterslide was the one I would bang my elbow on. The slide was like a giant plastic sewer pipe that ran underground in the dark. While you were in the dark you would hit a curve, and if you weren't in a "Cannonball" dive position you could bang your elbow. Just before the slide spits you out in mid air.

I also remember making a deal with my cousin that we would both jump from the Cliff Dive on the count of 3. We counted to 3 and I jumped. I looked up and saw my cousin looking down, and just walking away.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I can't wait to see this movie now, I just hope there is enough "there" to support a whole documentary.

The "Cannonball" waterslide was the one I would bang my elbow on. The slide was like a giant plastic sewer pipe that ran underground in the dark. While you were in the dark you would hit a curve, and if you weren't in a "Cannonball" dive position you could bang your elbow. Just before the slide spits you out in mid air.

I also remember making a deal with my cousin that we would both jump from the Cliff Dive on the count of 3. We counted to 3 and I jumped. I looked up and saw my cousin looking down, and just walking away.
Thank you my G. The Cannonball was it (forgot the name), they would hose you down to make sure you slide all the way thru. :mjlol: