Essential HBO MAX Thread

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Only thing I've really been watching on this is old episodes of madtv. A lot from season 3 (first season of Aries Spears, Alex Borstein and Will Sasso).

Aries had so much talent. :wow: Watching those old skits you would have thought he would have been a star. There was a skit where he did near perfect impressions of every character from The Klumps. It really impressed me because not only did he have to play the characters, but he also had to impersonate Eddie Murphy as the characters.

There was also a great skit he did with Phil LaMarr where he played 'old' Michael Jackson and Phil played 'new' Michael Jackson.

I was just in awe of how talented Aries Spears was because he was only like 23 at the time, but he had the screen presence of a seasoned vet. It's a shame his career turned out to be such a shyt show and he turned out to be such an a$$hole in real life. He could have had next. :mjcry:
What did he do to be such an a$$hole bruh.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
This shyt is better than Netflix. No cap.
The Turner Classic Movies section alone is shytting on every streaming service. Netflix is still the OG and beating every service in terms of amount of content and original programming, but HBO Max easily has the strongest lineup from the start.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bruh.. if you got HBO then you are paying for HBO which means you are an HBO subscriber and every HBO subscriber should get HBO MAX for being a subscriber lol
Saying 36 or whatever million people sub to a supposed new service you’re supposed to be charging $14.99 for but give to them free is disingenuous. I wouldn’t have HBO Max if it wasn’t given to me for having HBO which I don’t pay for anyway. HBO is given to me by my employer at no charge.

Anyway that’s beside the point that all those millions of people didn’t sub to Max they were HBO subs.

The whole ordeal is a bunch of bullshyt to begin with. It should have just been HBO with all the other content available on the existing apps. Instead it exist as something halfway between a new service and an existing one.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The Turner Classic Movies section alone is shytting on every streaming service. Netflix is still the OG and beating every service in terms of amount of content and original programming, but HBO Max easily has the strongest lineup from the start.
Filmstruck was the GOAT. Rip

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I forgot if someone said this already but, are they gonna just outright get rid of HBOGO??

shyt dont even make sense to have at this point.

I got an alert a few days ago that you won't be able to use HBO GO after 31 July. Didn't realize the login I got from my sister could be used for HBO MAX. I thought it was strictly a monthly subscription service. :blessed: