Essential HBO MAX Thread

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only thing I've really been watching on this is old episodes of madtv. A lot from season 3 (first season of Aries Spears, Alex Borstein and Will Sasso).

Aries had so much talent. :wow: Watching those old skits you would have thought he would have been a star. There was a skit where he did near perfect impressions of every character from The Klumps. It really impressed me because not only did he have to play the characters, but he also had to impersonate Eddie Murphy as the characters.

There was also a great skit he did with Phil LaMarr where he played 'old' Michael Jackson and Phil played 'new' Michael Jackson.

I was just in awe of how talented Aries Spears was because he was only like 23 at the time, but he had the screen presence of a seasoned vet. It's a shame his career turned out to be such a shyt show and he turned out to be such an a$$hole in real life. He could have had next. :mjcry:

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
i liked close enough even though it was just adult regular show. there were jokes that could’ve never aired on cartoon network that actually made me laugh out loud.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This shyt is better than Netflix. No cap.
UnsungAdmirableChickadee-size_restricted.gif

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You tried it yet? Library is huge and pretty damn good. A lot of good shyt.

Yeah, I got it. Library is very good but so is Netflix's and Netflix is superior from an engineering/functionality standpoint. I use both via my smart TV and Netflix is rather seamless when loading programming and moving around the library, HBOMax is way behind on that. Like 30-50% of the time shyt loads without sound or not at all and I have to reboot my TV and start over. Netflix that is an extreme rarity.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Yeah, I got it. Library is very good but so is Netflix's and Netflix is superior from an engineering/functionality standpoint. I use both via my smart TV and Netflix is rather seamless when loading programming and moving around the library, HBOMax is way behind on that. Like 30-50% of the time shyt loads without sound or not at all and I have to reboot my TV and start over. Netflix that is an extreme rarity.
yeah, it sucks I can't use arrows to go back 15 seconds or so on PC.