Essential HBO MAX Thread

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Ayo, I think I'm way too sober to have just watched this. Might need to pop an edible tomorrow and see about wasting some time with this shyt. :mjlol:

Yeah I was high as fukk when I watched it. Cracked me up. fukking blew my mind when yogi came out as a doctor

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Alright, my HBO Max sub is expiring, I go to update my payment account and reup for an annual subscription and they are charging me with the $14.99 per month option.

Where can I purchase the annual offer, I get $25 bucks back with my AMEX card for the annual subscription.

:laugh: @ them basically locking me into a monthly sub instead of even giving me the option for to just pay for the year when I put my card info in.

Seriously.
:beli:

Also, why wouldn't they just keep the annual subscription as the default option anyway, shyts stupid as fukk.

EDIT: now I'm on a customer service call on a Saturday, great start to the weekend
:snoop:

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Alright, my HBO Max sub is expiring, I go to update my payment account and reup for an annual subscription and they are charging me with the $14.99 per month option.

Where can I purchase the annual offer, I get $25 bucks back with my AMEX card for the annual subscription.

:laugh: @ them basically locking me into a monthly sub instead of even giving me the option for to just pay for the year when I put my card info in.

Seriously.
:beli:

Also, why wouldn't they just keep the annual subscription as the default option anyway, shyts stupid as fukk.

EDIT: now I'm on a customer service call on a Saturday, great start to the weekend
:snoop:
Do these work
HBO Max
[URL="https://www.hbomax.com/subscribe?skuId=6a4aed26-9009-486e-a616-f39bcfd1c779"]HBO Max[/URL]

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
FBoy Island is an entertaining show eve tho it’s frustratingly scripted. But me and my wife watch it together. Perfect for bg tv while on the phone.
I literally binged this for the passed few days and it left me like :russ: Put my homegirl onto it cause she into messy reality dating shows like myself :lolbron:

The 2nd season needs to be “F-Girl Island.”

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Good to see Venture Bros got added :ehh:

200.gif

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Is there a way to go into a show without starting the next episode? Sometimes I throw something on before I sleep and the show runs for episodes and I have to search for the show to go to the episode menu. I'm using the xfinity app, I don't know if they're all different.