Hawk breh didn't check in: the whole chicken squad pull up

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Why was he just standing their filming the Hawk’s face???
He had to capture that moment breh. Words cannot describe hawcrehs face :mjtf:

shyt looked like a prison scene.
Once the warden showed up everybody scattered back to normal on some :lift: :unsure: :scheme: :whistle: shyt :heh:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Female hawks are bigger than male hawks breh. Much bigger.

And once they come off the nest hawks are already pretty much as big as they get, they don't grow a ton more after that.
apparently its a falcon thats why its so small. cause I know for a fact hawks are bigger, my dads ranch got some BIG ass mufukkas, but i wont be able to tell unless it flys. falcons have narrow wings and hawks have a 'spreak fingers' at the tip, thats why they are way more deadly. they can do multiple attacks in one swoop, falcons go for a one and done and if they miss they have to climb back up or they're fukked. sounds like ol boy tried to go in for a single, missed, and got that work :heh:

a hawk can miss and continue to attack multiple times effortlessly.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
apparently its a falcon thats why its so small. cause I know for a fact hawks are bigger, my dads ranch got some BIG ass mufukkas, but i wont be able to tell unless it flys. falcons have narrow wings and hawks have a 'spreak fingers' at the tip, thats why they are way more deadly. they can do multiple attacks in one swoop, falcons go for a one and done and if they miss they have to climb back up or they're fukked. sounds like ol boy tried to go in for a single, missed, and got that work :heh:

a hawk can miss and continue to attack multiple times effortlessly.

So you are saying Falcons get sonned in the Animal world, and the football field?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Nobody even checked on the breh @Pigeon :mjcry: idk what side of this you on, but I don’t think that’s the end of the beef
I'm on the Chicken's side, fukk hawks and falcons :birdman:

Hawks hunt and eat Pigeons all the time :pacspit: Chickens and Pigeons are allies :myman:

Those Chickens have more heart than us Pigeons do, me and my nikkas would have flew away as soon as we saw that Hawk :merchant:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Kinda reminded me of when Jody got jumped by them baby niiggas in Baby Boy:

*Hawkbreh returning to his set flying all crooked and discombobulated*

Homies: "Niigga, what happened? Where's the meat?"

Hawbreh: "I got jumped....:bryan:"

Homies: "By who?!?"

Hawkbreh: "Some chicken niiggas.....:why:"

Homies: "Some chicken niiggas? :mjtf::rudy: Mane go get my claws... :birdman: "

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
20022609241412737.jpg

Hawk is looking like a US special forces solider that got rescued from Mogadishu after seeing his fellow “peacekeeper” bros get that Malice at the Palace treatment
220px-JessicaLynch02.jpeg

2ABB0DAD00000578-0-image-a-5_1437506844426.jpg