Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Hawkreh got stomped out by a future chic fil-a menu :wow:

to be fair to the hawk, its looks pretty young and small, probably fresh off the nest. he learned a valuable lesson, but if it were a full grown male adult hawk :usure: hawks get huge and it would have flew up and after about the 5th chicken to get its head clipped clean off, they'd have all ran.

Female hawks are bigger than male hawks breh. Much bigger.

And once they come off the nest hawks are already pretty much as big as they get, they don't grow a ton more after that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol:

carl-winslow.gif

Superstar
Daps
"Yooo yall buggin man... my cousin live right up the blo- YOOOO MY COUSIN LIVE RIGHT OVER THERE :to:"

shyt is the worst! I walked with a girl, gunless and clueless through the bricks (back when the university homes still existed) (my bytch ass laughed when they made a dude walk home naked some weeks before).

She said “hol on” and walked over to a dice game to say hello to her kin. My dumbass stood there admiring the depressing ass architecture and size of the big ass project rats and some dude ran up on me from the building cuts like “Aye why you here, shawty? Who you wit? Why you here for?” :leostare:

Me: “I’m with ****, she right over there” :patrice:

him: Who?!?! :shaq:

Me: “****! She over there! I came with her!”
:gucci:

him: “so why is you here, shawty?!”
:sitdown:

me internally: this b*tch set me UP! I’m not goin home naked! NOoohohoHOHohooo I’m finna DiiihihihihiiiiiieeEEEE!

:noah::mjcry:

Him: *silence* :mjlit:

Me trying to keep cool but :damn:on the inside: “I’m here for ****, you good” :unimpressed:

me internally: why won’t this gangly bytch look over here?! GAWD PLEAHEHEHSSSSE! :lupe:

Her: “oh he with me! He straight!” :birdman:

Dude walks away like: :ufdup:

Me: :martin:

me internally: :whew::sadbron:

My bytch ass near fainted from the possible armed gaffling and still laughed when my cousin’s friend got robbed multiple time visiting one girl from the former Capitol homes
:mjlol:

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
I still haven't had the chicken sandwich breh. Is it really that good? :patrice:

I finally tried it in a country town, on the side of the freeway. There was no line so I was all like “fukk it!”. It was smaller than I expected, the chicken was breaded to make it look bigger, the skin had a strong grease taste, and I don’t like buttery buns. The sauce is what saved it for me. I like spicy food, but it wasn’t very spicy. It had a little spice to it that complimented the chicken very well. It wasn’t bad but I would have been mad if I waited on the hype lines for it though.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I still haven't had the chicken sandwich breh. Is it really that good? :patrice:
Still don't have it here in Canada, until later this year. :mjcry:

We just got our first set of Church's Chicken. Tried the Mexicana sammich a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised :leon: