HAVOC - "SAME SH-T DIFFERENT DAY" ... Shots at Prodigy

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hi Fred !

We know u a white male over the age of 30 whose own father was a bowling-alley bathroom toilet-throat . . . so u needed an avatar of masculinity and I am guessing based on the Law of Internet Averages that for you, coming from the middle of nowhere, found your "self" through Mobb Deep, Wu-Tang and Onyx....... those strong, virile, masculine daddies whose deep voices and natural confidence made you forget about your own inferior interior . .. . in the meantime .. . . in NY we stopped fukkin wit the "Mobb" after Murda Muzik. . . .. .. .. .

Westwood - Big Sean *HOT* freestyle - YouTube

Havoc - Same shyt Different Day - YouTube

2/5. Say less, and be funnier next time. Also don't describe rappers as "virile masculine daddies", even jokingly. It makes you sound like a fakkit.

And the two videos you just linked sound nothing alike. Clean your ears out son.

Fred.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
This shyt crazy. Sounds like sum vintage Mobb shyt. I honestly think Hav and P are using this beef shyt for publicity cuz even if this shyt ain't about Prodigy he has to know that people are goin to think it is

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: Before I came in this thread, I thought this was about them beefing again.

This beat is :ahh:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
prodigy interview on breakfast club right now, says he knew that wasn't hav on the recording :rudy:

tumblr_m2zx51P5T81qcjgv5.gif