HAVOC - "SAME SH-T DIFFERENT DAY" ... Shots at Prodigy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 CENT is a f*cking idiot. how do you have Havoc signed to your label and not milk him dry? my whole album would be havoc produced, aside from my 1 or 2 pop songs

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
LOL

Grandpa Havoc trying real hard to sound like Wayne/Drake/BigSean/etc....

I think he even pitched up his vocals to make him sound younger...

:what:

If you think he sounds anything like Wayne/Drake/Big Sean on this song you either didn't listen to this song, or you've never heard any songs from those rappers.

Fred.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
50 CENT is a f*cking idiot. how do you have Havoc signed to your label and not milk him dry? my whole album would be havoc produced, aside from my 1 or 2 pop songs

50 pretty much has a knack for finding talented liabilities...Havoc is no different.

It came out during that twitter incident that 50 didn't want to deal with him cause he couldn't stop drinking and offered Prodigy a solo deal

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
can he use the same effect for Prodigy ?? :bryan::bryan:

no . . . alberts vocal chords already been amtrakked to death . ..

simonadebisi2.jpg

prodigy-jail3.jpg

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
:what:

If you think he sounds anything like Wayne/Drake/Big Sean on this song you either didn't listen to this song, or you've never heard any songs from those rappers.

Fred.

Hi Fred !

We know u a white male over the age of 30 whose own father was a bowling-alley bathroom toilet-throat . . . so u needed an avatar of masculinity and I am guessing based on the Law of Internet Averages that for you, coming from the middle of nowhere, found your "self" through Mobb Deep, Wu-Tang and Onyx....... those strong, virile, masculine daddies whose deep voices and natural confidence made you forget about your own inferior interior . .. . in the meantime .. . . in NY we stopped fukkin wit the "Mobb" after Murda Muzik. . . .. .. .. .

Last edited by a moderator:

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
Femenine Tendencies Volume One

wrist movements like a gummy bear in Rio

Last edited by a moderator:

flipn50

Pro
Daps
I dig the distorted effect he puts on his vocal on the verse. It make it sound grimy.