having no luck with black women unappreciation thread

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is this some kind of subliminal diss or something :patrice:

Its just not for you, bytch. Get your own women.

Nah not a diss at all . Just my personal experience

And I already stole a whit one . I'm good

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The only women that like me are the type that cook clean and obey so i had a lot of trouble dating in the African American community. But the girlfriends i did have that were of African descent definately fit that description. Keep trying, friend and your dreams will come true.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trust me, black women aren't out here giving it to every brother either. You have to know your lane, and that lane may not be black women...

hLfUDuR.gif

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
i have this problem too. i always think that black girls love a super swagged out guy with a huge black dikk and that they are gonna be disappointed in my pink dikk. there is a black girl who works at the grocery store near my house and she is always extra nice to me and i wanna spit game but i always stop myself cause i figured they wouldn't want to date a white guy.

what black woman (any WOMAN) in her right mind would date yo ugly, pedophile lookin cac ass? :dwillhuh:

You look like u belong in some backwood mountains, FOH :beli:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
what black woman (any WOMAN) in her right mind would date yo ugly, pedophile lookin cac ass? :dwillhuh:

You look like u belong in some backwood mountains, FOH :beli:

girls always think im the singer in a metal band :yeshrug:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trust me, black women aren't out here giving it to every brother either. You have to know your lane, and that lane may not be black women...

hLfUDuR.gif

depends on where you searching for these black women and women in general

college campuses being duke, ivy leagues, uva, michigan etc. you find black women that ain't looking for a sterotypical thug.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
depends on where you searching for these black women and women in general

college campuses being duke, ivy leagues, uva, michigan etc. you find black women that ain't looking for a sterotypical thug.

You sure :pachaha:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Yeah, this is true and I'm black, attractive and 6'1"

You really have to make an effort for them, even when it feels like a waste of time. They're mostly into the thuggish type dudes or are too hip hop oriented. Don't get me started with the ones on the :mjpls: There's a number of good ones out there, but they get snatched up quick.

I almost became an hypocrite of them until I went to Dallas for a wedding five years ago . Changed my whole perspective for the better :whoo:

I advise anyone who has an issue with this to change your routine and go to different places. Hangout around your local university instead of the club for starters.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA

Well being stuck in one area for a long time like I was in Northern California and dealing with the same bullshyt dealing with the black women here, I became complacent. When I went to Texas, the black women I met there were refreshing. They approached me, didn't look away when I made eye contact or tried to clown me when I approached them. Most importantly, THEY HAD CLASS. When you constantly deal with women who act like little girls for so long, you begin to think that's all there is. When you come across one who acts like a lady, the feeling is :blessed:

Maybe I was just enjoying that Southern Charm at the time but that wasn't my first visit to the South. It was gaining the belief knowing more of my type of woman really exists in a sista.

Yeah, I know all of the women in DFW aren't like that, but I met enough to become a believer again.

Maybe I need to travel more cause I don't see as much black women like that where I live :yeshrug:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Bruh, First of all you need to realize there's a plethora of different black women in this world.

Especially African vs Caribbean and African American black women.

African females practically throw themselves at me, I'm 6'5 210 pounds lightskin :jawalrus:

Now Caribbean girls, in my experience, either are attracted to your status or to you're personality, and usually what goes with them is confidence, like ultra confident but funny at the same time.

African American girls on the other hand I feel like they come in all types really, some of em just want that super confident alpha male, or some nikka with money and some are gonna love you for love.

But really bro, remember this. If a girl can like you for you nicca don't change :rudy: Say fvck that bxtch and move on to the next one. If you would've put more effort in baggin a black girl by now you most definetely would.

Instead you prolly got butthurt and now you are haunted by memories of rejection by black women, it is what u make it bruh :manny:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
a lot of black women that I know just aren't attracted to white men like that. I dunno why.

one of my friends at work, was just infatuated with this black girl I went to college with. All the white women at work loves him. He told me everytime he approached her she'd laugh him off :manny: