having no luck with black women unappreciation thread

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
i have my delectable white pawg now so im good , but back in the day i was :sadbron:

Back in my teens and early 20s, Id try to get at them but they were into the ratchet/thuggish types. I never took it personal though. At the end of the day people have preferences (my parents drove this home when I was younger).

Even now, I don't even look for specific "types". If I get along with someone cool, if its a mismatch thats cool too.

I've only dated white girls and one arab :manny:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
You're either really short or ugly. I can't find any other possible reason why any woman would turn you down. :manny:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I don't know how I do it. I'm almost tupac with a degree. I date hood black chicks, valley girl asian types, independent sisters and all sistas in between. :win: I don't really be around white chicks like that.

You have to know what type of chicks are attracted to you. You have to be somewhat edgy to keep sistas intrigued or have money.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Ehh cry my a river. You know what's worse than having no luck with black women? Having all the luck with ugly and fat black women. :to:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
im gonna go to the store right now and see if she is working

You aint getting her. Don't waste your time.
mysmilie_4406.gif

semtex

:)
Daps
If you're lightskinned, muscular, and at least average height then they practically throw themselves at you.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
thats what always pissed me off. im a very confident person, i dress nice, everyone who knows me says im one of the funniest people they have met and i have always had a decent job

these beautiful black women would be smashing the dude with baggy clothes and a dusty fitted selling dime bags of garbage with a car with 150k miles but a paint job , rims and some subs

use to make me salty as hell

Is this some kind of subliminal diss or something :patrice:

Its just not for you, bytch. Get your own women.