having no luck with black women unappreciation thread

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
im pretty much married now with children but back in the day i could never get a black women. used to burn my soul

i used to :noah::noah: at all these women with amazing body's but i couldnt pull one for the life of me.

my personality is just the funny dude who gets along with everyone and it was always easy to smash a white chick, asian , or hispanic chick ( as a mexican who speaks fluent english and lived in a middle class neighborhood the spanish chicks were always impressed)

everytime i tried i got a :aicmon: stare.

i always felt like black women had a no
images
clause

why brehs . why

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sometimes they're hard to get at man. Even black men will tell you. You have to be more confident, better dressed and more suave than with the average.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes they're hard to get at man. Even black men will tell you. You have to be more confident, better dressed and more suave than with the average.

thats what always pissed me off. im a very confident person, i dress nice, everyone who knows me says im one of the funniest people they have met and i have always had a decent job

these beautiful black women would be smashing the dude with baggy clothes and a dusty fitted selling dime bags of garbage with a car with 150k miles but a paint job , rims and some subs

use to make me salty as hell

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
This topic has been done to death.

The-coli needs an index of frequently made threads to prevent this. Or at least promote fresh new spins on the same old ideas.

Anyway, you can't say this about all black women. There are all kinds of approachable black girls out there but you just don't pay attention to them, they're not "women" to you. Your standards are higher than you realize. You try to go out with the most attractive possible black women (that even charming, attractive black men have trouble with) and get shut down.

The same would happen if you were trying to spit game to the most beautiful white/latina/asian women!

There is this perceived aggressiveness in black women that people don't see in other races of women. As if black women simply don't care for anything but the most masculine of men. This is then used to explain why black men are so much more masculine than other races, and how this masculinity benefits them with dating other races of women (whose men aren't as masculine as us, generally).

^ But all of that is just stereotyping, and if you want to see it, you will see it. While ignoring all the times that isn't true: black girls being sweet but just not being into you (then you say they only like super macho thugs... but ignore it when she's with an average dude who's just more fun to be with than you) / certain girls of other races not wanting anything to do with our men no matter how masculine or gentle.

You see what you want to see.

This thread has been done so many times, it's kinda lame now.

thats what always pissed me off. im a very confident person, i dress nice, everyone who knows me says im one of the funniest people they have met and i have always had a decent job

these beautiful black women would be smashing the dude with baggy clothes and a dusty fitted selling dime bags of garbage with a car with 150k miles but a paint job , rims and some subs

use to make me salty as hell

You see what you want to see, breh.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I dont see it.... In san antonio i see more black women and hispanic men couples than I do black men with hispanic women couples.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont see it.... In san antonio i see more black women and hispanic men couples than I do black men with hispanic women couples.

what part of san antonio do you live on, i see way more black men with hispanic women than i ever do black women with hispanic men

in fact i see more black men with no black women than anything else

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i have this problem too. i always think that black girls love a super swagged out guy with a huge black dikk and that they are gonna be disappointed in my pink dikk. there is a black girl who works at the grocery store near my house and she is always extra nice to me and i wanna spit game but i always stop myself cause i figured they wouldn't want to date a white guy.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
i have this problem too. i always think that black girls love a super swagged out guy with a huge black dikk and that they are gonna be disappointed in my pink dikk. there is a black girl who works at the grocery store near my house and she is always extra nice to me and i wanna spit game but i always stop myself cause i figured they wouldn't want to date a white guy.

:laugh: try it out, #YOLO

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
what part of san antonio do you live on, i see way more black men with hispanic women than i ever do black women with hispanic men

in fact i see more black men with no black women than anything else

Northwest side

dont get me wrong Ive always seen black men and hispanic women couples all over the place. But in san antonio ive seen black women and hispanic men the most.

But your right about the black men with no black women around here.
The problem is I still see mostly the same stereotypes people speak of
black man with fat(White, hispanic, or any other race):scusthov:

Even though this city is pretty fat:flabbynsick:

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
I never dated, had sex, or any kind of relationship with a black woman :manny: it is what it is, no sense in losing sleep over it

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This topic has been done to death.

The-coli needs an index of frequently made threads to prevent this. Or at least promote fresh new spins on the same old ideas.

Anyway, you can't say this about all black women. There are all kinds of approachable black girls out there but you just don't pay attention to them, they're not "women" to you. Your standards are higher than you realize. You try to go out with the most attractive possible black women (that even charming, attractive black men have trouble with) and get shut down.

The same would happen if you were trying to spit game to the most beautiful white/latina/asian women!

There is this perceived aggressiveness in black women that people don't see in other races of women. As if black women simply don't care for anything but the most masculine of men. This is then used to explain why black men are so much more masculine than other races, and how this masculinity benefits them with dating other races of women (whose men aren't as masculine as us, generally).

^ But all of that is just stereotyping, and if you want to see it, you will see it. While ignoring all the times that isn't true: black girls being sweet but just not being into you (then you say they only like super macho thugs... but ignore it when she's with an average dude who's just more fun to be with than you) / certain girls of other races not wanting anything to do with our men no matter how masculine or gentle.

You see what you want to see.

This thread has been done so many times, it's kinda lame now.

You see what you want to see, breh.

i dont really look at every thread sorry if this is redundant. wonder how long your first post in this type of thread was you typed more than i ever do . your still my friend friend.

anyways i wasnt trying to stereotype this has just always been my experience