Having kids with a woman in her 20s when you in your 40s is the move

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
It seems most brehs who did life that way were the most successful oddly even tho a lot of ppl wanna discourage it today

idk the science behind it but I jus know it works
38cef305239d133af8abb130b642c136_w200.gif

My grandpappy who had his first kids in his late 40s while grandma was like 20 had a way better life

compared to the grandpa who had kids in his 20s who stayed most of his life miserable and broke

Idk the science behind it but it works .....most older brehs I see who had kids in they 20s are broke till dis day:sas2:

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
it's not :mjlol:
you're messing up the flow of things by not letting men in the same age range impregnate women
your genes aren't in their prime anymore it's much better to let someone who's 30 impregnate the same women
like damn you 40's and up dudes need to leave these young women alone :dead:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Men have always statistically found women who are younger more attractive. However despite this the highest statistic of couples marrying each other are within 5 years of each other. This will also always continue to be.

Age gap marriages have high divorce rates

A dynamic I have found has been with high earning men is in their 40s and 50s they cheat with younger women however they still MARRY women close in age

This will never change.

And as the rate of people marrying decreases you’ll only find similar age marriage statistics will get even stronger. As people more and more will need a reason to marry vs cohabit and they’ll likely find reasons with people similar.

These things will never change. Men will always find younger women most attractive but will continue to MARRY women close in age.

You do you though.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Some do some don’t. When I was in my 20’s being was a 40 y/o was the last thing I wanted to do. I had a dad so I was good

But most these young women don't know the definition of a father and they want a lifestyle these young bucks aint ready for.
And thats why we'll be full of tequila, blue pills and testosterone in the wings waiting
MDN.gif

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
Men have always statistically found women who are younger more attractive.

Age gap marriages have high divorce rates

A dynamic I have found has been with high earning men is in their 40s and 50s they cheat with younger women however they still MARRY women close in age

You do you though.
Ima have to look at that didnt even think about any statistics :ohhh:
But most these young women don't know the definition of a father and they want a lifestyle these young bucks aint ready for.
And thats why we'll be full of tequila, blue pills and testosterone in the wings waiting
Young women can have a father in they life and still want only older brehs bein fatherless has nun to do with it

maybe she need a breh who got his own shii going for him rn

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Ima have to look at that didnt even think about any statistics :ohhh:

Young women can have a father in they life and still want only older brehs bein fatherless has nun to do with it

maybe she need a breh who got his own shii going for him rn

Do you really think my post warranted a serious reply? :heh: