Having friends that don't share your taste in music Unappreciation Thread

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I be seriously like why how :sadbron:. Dude was talking about Mac Miller has bangers. MAC MILLER!!!

G35H

I cut off a homie for telling me mac miller was the best new artist :why:

this same nikka had a history of violations

one time this clown actually said that he though Biggie sampled Ashanti... because they have songs with same sample :wtf:

this lame ass nikka used to ride or die for missy elliot... missy fukking elliot :snoop:

threw that friendship in the bushes breh :birdman:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
A lot of my friends are white because I live in what apparently is a :mjpls: zone. What yall know about chillin with people who BARELY listen to hip hop and have never listened to an R&B jam before? :aicmon:

I'm just glad I have places like the coli where I can ask questions like "is KRIT destined to be a top 5 southern rapper?" and not have people look at me like: :huh:

I tried to out my white homie on to Boyz II Men, he looked at men like:

:skip::You gay brah

:mjpls:: you don't know what soul is.

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyday b.

A handful of my girlfriends share my taste in music, the rest of them are into Drake/YM/stuff on the radio :(

And my co-workers don't either. Half of them are white hipster types who JUST started listening to rap with Kid Cudi/Childish Gambino/Mac Miller. They love starting small talk with me about it. Not realizing that just because I listen to hip hop, doesn't mean I like those artists.

*gets talked to death about Camp and how "post-modern" it is*
*:( :(*