Having friends that don't share your taste in music Unappreciation Thread

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Man... This pisses me off for real sometimes.

I link dudes stuff like Ab-Soul - Threats and they ain't feeling it. :beli:
Link dudes some Curren$y and they ain't feeling it. :beli:
None of these mofos even listen to r&b. Don't even give the Weeknd or Frank Ocean a chance.
I linked my friend Dom Kennedy - My Type of Party and he said he liked it. :obama:
So he checked the album and he was like I don't really like the album and son is a fukking DJ brehz. :damn::snoop:

Some of em still want ish to sound like it was made in 1994 and shyt.

I link them some older stuff like soul or blues or some rock stuff.

They AINT FEELING IT. :what:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
I feel you I be beating some 36 or some jeezy and they talking bout wth

Mostly my white friends I just say ride and bump ya head tp the music g

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I feel you I be beating some 36 or some jeezy and they talking bout wth

Mostly my white friends I just say ride and bump ya head tp the music g

I'm saying though. When I get a car and let's say I decide to put on some Young Jeezy Thug Motivation 101, some of these muhfuggas gonna b like :beli: while I'm driving like :ooh:.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
I always have this look when people are not feeling what I am listening to. Especially when I am like this is a must listen..

2rc52c1.jpg

But then again when my friends are like this is a must listen, 9 times out of 10 I am like this..

tumblr_lbhd6jlq6H1qe0eclo1_r2_500.gif

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I've come to the conclusion that I have better taste in music than everybody I know, so I don't even get offended when they're not feeling the shyt I listen to, cause I know they listen to garbage.

I be seriously like why how :sadbron:. Dude was talking about Mac Miller has bangers. MAC MILLER!!!

G35H

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
It's cool. I just hate it when they act childish about it and start whining and shyt. We in my fukking car, so just listen to my music for the next 30 mins and stfu!

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
:manny: I only used to listen hip hop and r&b. My friends introduced me to different music over the years. Now I listen to rock, metal and electronica too. I stll refuse to listen to dubstep though. :comeon:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
My friends are stuck on radio jams. An they're the worst type of hypocrites with artists. They won't listen to an artist that's an actual lyricist but will listen to French Montana because "he's lyrical." :wtf: like they take hypocrite to the next level. And it's more than a few of them.

So I just play my shyt and keep it moving. They don't like what I'm playing they gon have to deal. I have a wide variety of artists on my phone but every once in a while I wanna hear something a little off course.

Soul Gleaux

In the spotlight
Daps
I'm a genre hopper so I always have this problem. We start out with Young Jeezy or Rick Ross and shyts all good. The minute I wanna listen to some other shyt on the way back nikkas turn :rudy: Can't fault them though cause I used to be on the same shyt.