Having a mother who cant cook unappreciation.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Love my moms cooking, learned from her cause I knew I wouldn't always be around her. But now she keeps trying new styles to old shyt and not telling anyone. :leostare:

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Both my parents represent in the kitchen.

As does my girl.

shyt, so do I :smugdraper:

Eating good for every meal, ever >>>

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
My entire life ive had to :scusthov: at home cooked meals.
Moms cant cook worth a damn. Even the simplest meals, she can't properly cook rice in a rice cooker without it coming out dry as sand. :heh:
Had to stop letting her cook my breakfast around 16 because she kept burning the eggs. :sadcam:
The entire summer ive been living off take-out and microwavable foods. :noah:
Burning a whole in my pocket but i have no choice. :noah:

She heat up some mean fish sticks though huh. :pachaha:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Moms was a good cook, but she wasn't fukkin with my Dad though.

Pops has a gift, and I hate I didn't spend more time watching him work in the kitchen.

My mom perfected sides and appetiziers while my Dad would usually crush the buildings with the main course.

The only cats I knew who moms couldn't cook were them dudes with them young ass moms who got pregnant in their teens. We'd be in the 5th grade and their Moms weren't even 30 yet.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Both my moms and pops cook equally well.i grew up eating my moms food and she can cook but i was surprised my pops could too :win:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You havent heard the half of it...

I knew this ratchet female with 2 kids...

she made 2 packs of oodles and noodles, drained them, put them in a bowl, put a can of potted beef in them :scusthov:, then poured ketchup on them, and told them it was spaghetti

:trash:

Damn man that is sad.

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
my mom can kinda cook but the shyt that pisses me off is she rarely does and when she do we be having the same shyt

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
whats even worse is back in the day when I would spend a night at one of my friend's house, when they momma can't cook. and they givin u dinner and u like :gag: :noah: :why: :scusthov:, yet u still gotta find a way to eat this food in order not to offend or get out of eating.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I feel you pain Brehs

My mom cant cook for shyt... I HAD to learn how to cook in order to survive :sadcam:

The worst part is once I learned how to cook she took advantage N my ass was cookin dinner for errybody :wtb:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Coming home to a home cook meal everyday my mom set the bar hight for these chicks who cant cook ramen noodles