Having a mother who cant cook unappreciation.

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
Damn breh, feel your pain. I'm one of these people who go crazy if I don't eat in a couple of hours lol so growing up I was GOOD because mom used to make crazy nice food and ALOT too.

We originally from Ethiopia so you know we eatin' REAL GOOD when we here in Europe breh. Shi, I bet my whole family back there be mad as shyt knowing a nikka is eatin' like this over here :heh:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
My entire life ive had to :scusthov: at home cooked meals.
Moms cant cook worth a damn. Even the simplest meals, she can't properly cook rice in a rice cooker without it coming out dry as sand. :heh:
Had to stop letting her cook my breakfast around 16 because she kept burning the eggs. :sadcam:
The entire summer ive been living off take-out and microwavable foods. :noah:
Burning a whole in my pocket but i have no choice. :noah:

Damn I feel ur pain breh.....I was pretty much raised on microwave meals

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
My mother's father was a chef :win: I ate good my entire life :thumbsup:

Yet, moms taught my brother all of her tricks, so he wouldn't have to rely on a female to feed him :shaq2:

Come to think of it, my fiance cooks better than me....... :yeshrug:

I blame it on the age old saying, mothers love their sons and raise their daughter's AKA pass down their cooking skills to the opposite sex :stopitslime:

But I wont complain too much, I :eat: good errrrrrrrrr night. whether he's cooking for me or I walk 9 blocks to my mother's house to get a free meal :obama:

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
My mum is a fantastic cook. ust wish there would be more variety

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
All the women on both sides of my family know how to cook. It's like a Southern rite of passage. My mom's had me in the kitchen ever since I could ask the question "what's that". Couldn't imagine not having good home-cooked meals.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
moms can burn, pops can burn, my brother can burn, my mother in law can burn, I can burn (learned from moms, pops, and more recently, my mother in law), but my wife cannot cook shyt. :to: she tries, i'll give her that, but sometimes her food is just :scusthov::smh: so i cook most of the time...

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
:snoop:My mom cooking was limited to about 3 entrees: Chicken, hotdogs, and spaghetti. She don't know how bake pies or cookies and I can only remember one time that she made a cake.

MY girl couldnt cook either. Ive never been with a woman that can throw down in the kitchen :to: FML

What is worse is I can't cook shyt but ice and cereal

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
My mom is a decent cook.....but my aunts :noah: lawwddd they can cook.

I've been meaning to sit down in the kitchen with them and have them teach me. I think I'll do that sometime soon.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My mom is a decent cook.....but my aunts :noah: lawwddd they can cook.

I've been meaning to sit down in the kitchen with them and have them teach me. I think I'll do that sometime soon.

That is how I learned and then once I got comfortable I ventured out into new styles. The things I cook are a lot more diverse than theirs. I surprise them with some of my recipes and twists on classics now. My plating/presentation has really stepped up as well.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
My moms cooking is good, but my pops is better. This dude experiments with all types of different flavors and shyt. Some are a miss but most hit :eat: My ex-wife could throw down too, that good Rican food. I had gained 50 lbs when I was with her :flabbynsick:

Fellas, you need to learn at least some basic cooking skills. You can't rely on a woman to always feed you. I can throw down in the kitchen, I'm just too lazy :manny:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Thank god i didnt have to deal with that my moms Chicken Parm is immaculate:ahh:. Anytime my Uncles came over (her brothers) :eat::mj: