Having A Good Smile Appreciation Thread.

Daps
I have a guy friend who NEVER smiles, but when he does:ohlawd: Lookin like Taye Diggs:whew: I tell him he should smile more often.

Daps
When I smile, especially when I take pictures, I look more like a black person. It weirds me out honestly because I'm not used to seeing myself like that.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I blame my upbringing for my excessive mean mugging cause back in the 90s, smiling meant that you soft and lame. Now I'm trying to correct that shyt.

I was the same way. I'd always hear, "you have a nice smile, you should do that more" I was like "fukk that, that's gay". Now I got no shame in my shyt. It took me a few years to learn that I get away with a lot of shyt becuz of this smile and I take advantage of it.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I was the same way. I'd always hear, "you have a nice smile, you should do that more" I was like "fukk that, that's gay". Now I got no shame in my shyt. It took me a few years to learn that I get away with a lot of shyt becuz of this smile and I take advantage of it.

yeah, the best part about that is that you almost never hear heads complain about a great smile these days. I can say that I'm blessed:jawalrus: