Having A Good Smile Appreciation Thread.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
this is my smile..me in the white

46428_582000975159231_1321431188_n.jpg

:noah:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
rarely ever smile in pics or in general....but i always get complimented for it....im a smirkin ass nikka

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta give a smile to get a smile. Dudes go around mean mugging and wondering why they never get female attention. Who wants to talk to someone who looks angry?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Real shyt, I noticed that I be smiling more in my pics lately and I must say that my shyt is nice. :smugdraper:

It's funny to me that nikkas be trying to look tough all the time. Mean mugging the camera. They on that "Practice Looking Hard" shyt. Every picture they looking mad and upset about something. fukk that, if im feeling good and somebody snapping a pic. Im cheesing on that shyt.

I got this broad on my facebook that keep trying to take "sexy" pics but all the pics she got this blank look on her face and that shyt is ugly as fukk to me.

Ain't nothing more sexy to me than a broad with a nice smile.

I be feeling like if you not smiling in atleast one of your pics, you got some fukked up teeth or something.

I blame my upbringing for my excessive mean mugging cause back in the 90s, smiling meant that you soft and lame. Now I'm trying to correct that shyt.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I blame my upbringing for my excessive mean mugging cause back in the 90s, smiling meant that you soft and lame. Now I'm trying to correct that shyt.

My bro in law got that shyt bad. He took a pic with his son at his 5th grade graduation and nikka had the :birdman:

Birth of his son last year while he was holding him :stopitslime:

nikka just be muggin for no damn reason. His kids are going to look back at those photos and wonder why the fukk Pappy was so unhappy:aicmon: