Having a family of your own is like a cheat code for hapiness...

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Having a ride or die on your arm?
Not bad

Having your little one that you see on the day to day
cool.

But having them as a unit :whew::banderas:often when I'm sitting on a job or in the truck, I think about what awaits me when I get home. My little guy walking and laughing. Wifey telling me about her day, keeping tabs on the fam.

I had this conversation with my sister last night, she bout to have her fourth child in August and me and the misses thinking of adding a number four of our home. But anyway we was deep in convo for a while, and we both came to an agreement that we both feel like we on the right path. Not to new heights, but more so of "we doing good". Nobody on either end is worth six or seven figures, but if anything, makes us appreciative of what we have and what we were able to build.

Think about the trajectory of your life and where you at now. ten years ago this time, I was angry and frustrated, at war with myself, now I'm a small business owner with his own family , extending the lifeline of our surname, adding to that tree.

shyt ain't always sunshine and lollipops obviously. But, the alternative sounds like lunacy to me.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Being honest my sons birthday this weekend made me feel like this. My lil tribe loves and appreciates me :wow: daughter sent me a meme that said she'd pick me as her Dad in any lifetime, and the wife told me how much she appreciates me as a Dad. Doing things for myself feel guilt free after I make sure they are good. Father's Day they gonna wild out for me:mjgrin:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Having a ride or die on your arm?
Not bad

Having your little one that you see on the day to day
cool.

But having them as a unit :whew::banderas:often when I'm sitting on a job or in the truck, I think about what awaits me when I get home. My little guy walking and laughing. Wifey telling me about her day, keeping tabs on the fam.

I had this conversation with my sister last night, she bout to have her fourth child in August and me and the misses thinking of adding a number four of our home. But anyway we was deep in convo for a while, and we both came to an agreement that we both feel like we on the right path. Not to new heights, but more so of "we doing good". Nobody on either end is worth six or seven figures, but if anything, makes us appreciative of what we have and what we were able to build.

Think about the trajectory of your life and where you at now. ten years ago this time, I was angry and frustrated, at war with myself, now I'm a small business owner with his own family , extending the lifeline of our surname, adding to that tree.

shyt ain't always sunshine and lollipops obviously. But, the alternative sounds like lunacy to me.

Yes

It's why people advocate for nuclear families where the parents are married.

The rejection of that model leads to most of societal ills.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Just yesterday you was calling ppl faqqots and dikk suckers :lupe:

Last month you falsely accused a Coli poster of raping your mother :lupe:

But this morning you’re the guy who knows “the cheat code for happiness” :lupe:

kevin-samuels-women.gif

Almost like I'm not perfect

but I'm not a crab in the barrel ass c00n like yourself.