Having a child = instantly having HEAVIER stress than the next person.......agreed?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
it doesn't have to be, but based on the way these things turn out (nobody really plans to have kids anymore, they just have them) it can add stress simply because you weren't expecting it or because you know things will change and have to. that is, if you have the child...

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I'd like to think so. Having a child means you have to be less selfish. No more living for you. It will always be about that child. I think thats where the stress comes, primarily. Knowing that you can't do what you used to, until the little monster is 18. lol

For those who plan children, I don't think it adds much stress at all. If thats what they planned, then they can't complain. Those who didn't plan it, though...I'm sure they've got a list hidden behind their ear (that they'll probably deny), of their woulda-coulda-shouldas. Such as life, though.

:ld:

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
I'd like to think so. Having a child means you have to be less selfish. No more living for you. It will always be about that child. I think thats where the stress comes, primarily. Knowing that you can't do what you used to, until the little monster is 18. lol

For those who plan children, I don't think it adds much stress at all. If thats what they planned, then they can't complain. Those who didn't plan it, though...I'm sure they've got list hidden behind their ear (that they'll probably deny), of their woulda-coulda-shouldas. Such as life, though.

:ld:

Great point.

Everything also becomes magnified with a child in the picture.

Financial issues become that much bigger cause it affects your seed.

The stress of worrying about their education, health, future, etc. far outweighs a single person stressing family shyt or whatever the case may be is my whole point.

Worrying for two is more weight on your shoulders than just dealing with your own issues.

This chick I'm dating, who has no kids, doesn't seem to understand why I seem more stressed on the reg than she is.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
From what I'm learning is that babies are pretty cheap in the beginning. All I'm thinkin about is what's gonna happen when my girl is at work at the same time as me. Daycare = $

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yay or nay?

I can barely focus on brazillian jiujitsu right now. I was havin trouble with a blue belt the other day. I, i think im losin my nerve. Saw so many openings to submit and i was just like. :beli: i dont feel like it and just smothered friend for 15 minutes. What are ya gonna do. My baby is due in march and :whew: its like theres a cloud over me at all times. People trying to share frivilous dozens jokes against me and im just like :beli:, dont play with me right now, friend. Then my old lady is complaining all the time and i have to decipher how much of it is hormonal and how much is an actual problem. Keeping up with her diet and nutrient intake for the sake of the baby. :whew: and the baby isnt even here yet. Once you have a child, and plan on being a good parent, you only have responsibilities to look forward to.

Its so angelic, friends? :merchant::ld::bryan:

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
infants are no joke, and that's just based on observation

People say that babies cry differently depending on what they need (hungry, tired, uncomfortable, or just want attention), but its all the same to me. :why: