Haven't had a drink in over 2 weeks now! Road to Sobriety 2012-Coli edition

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good work. We need to make a Challenge thread for the guys in here trying to quit. I havent gone 2 weeks in....shyt, years :to:

Someone get it started...we need to have a Coli-Support group/thread for this (or we can just make this thread that)

I drank the last few nights, but i start back in classes tomorrow, so im back on the wagon. I really want to go a month. The weekends are hard for me, cause if im not gonna drink, i cant be around people that do (which is everyone when ure in ure 20's)

But u wanna do a month? Im with u homie :shake:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I had to chill a little cause the last year I been drinking almost every night.

This is the longest I've gone without drinking in a while.

I'ma have a couple of beers tonight but after tonight I'm going for a month :yes:

I haven't a drink all week after the withdrawl of meds and the psyc ward this is the longest ever cause I drink every night but I think ima drink tonight

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I haven't a drink all week after the withdrawl of meds and the psyc ward this is the longest ever cause I drink every night but I think ima drink tonight

Yeah I usually drink every night too but I said f*ck it. I wanna lose some weight and save up some money so its a good thing.

I don't drink hard liquor just a lot of beer and cider and they have a lot of calories, makes u put on a lot of weight.

I usually spend like 7£ a day on beer to drink at night. I got quite a lot of bills at the moment so I'm tryina spend less. Also giving my liver a break for a while.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Good work. We need to make a Challenge thread for the guys in here trying to quit. I havent gone 2 weeks in....shyt, years :to:

Someone get it started...we need to have a Coli-Support group/thread for this (or we can just make this thread that)

I drank the last few nights, but i start back in classes tomorrow, so im back on the wagon. I really want to go a month. The weekends are hard for me, cause if im not gonna drink, i cant be around people that do (which is everyone when ure in ure 20's)

Yeah a month would be good. In the last 5 years or so, the longest I've gone without drinking was 3 weeks.

But yeah, let's see if we can do a month together, starting tomorrow!

I got 21 Jump Street on DVD and I haven't seen it yet, so I'ma watch it tonight while I drink a couple of beers. After tonight I'm trying for a month.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah a month would be good. In the last 5 years or so, the longest I've gone without drinking was 3 weeks.

But yeah, let's see if we can do a month together, starting tomorrow!

I got 21 Jump Street on DVD and I haven't seen it yet, so I'ma watch it tonight while I drink a couple of beers. After tonight I'm trying for a month.

I'm wit you breh, leggoooo

Starting tommorow though because I'm drinking beer now. :guilty:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm trying to get to 200 pounds I'm at 210 I got down to 205 at one point but it's literally impossible for me to get under that with the amount I drink. I feel like absolute shyt today after binging since friday breh I got to slow down.

A month I can't rock with but I atleast have to stop during the week I really do only problem with that is softball starts Thursday and thats guarnteed drinking and my one buddy wants to get up on Mondays for football and it is really the only time he gets out he's married with a kid so I'll probably feel the need to go out with him a couple of times I'm fukked:facepalm:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I know I cant stop but maybe instead of a 40oz and 2 24ozs a night ill just cut down to one 40oz dunno

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa

Coming up on 3 years this fall. Best decision I've ever made. I don't even remember what it's like being drunk. Don't be discouraged by all the people that drink. There are a lot of people out there that do not drink and are in their 20's. I'm probably your age or younger. Even if you do hang around people that drink you become an asset i.e designated driver. I have a mix of friends who drink and don't. I hardly ever have those cravings and when I do they subside rather quick because when you are sober and everyone is drunk you stay with the :huhldup: :snoop: face.

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coming up on 3 years this fall. Best decision I've ever made. I don't even remember what it's like being drunk. Don't be discouraged by all the people that drink. There are a lot of people out there that do not drink and are in their 20's. I'm probably your age or younger. Even if you do hang around people that drink you become an asset i.e designated driver. I have a mix of friends who drink and don't. I hardly ever have those cravings and when I do they subside rather quick because when you are sober and everyone is drunk you stay with the :huhldup: :snoop: face.

My problems been, if im not gonna drink, i need something else to get into. Normally thats working out/was jiujitsu in the past...but ive had all these different surgeries the last 2 years after breaking my leg last March...so ive been in a slump to say the least. Bottom line, i need to stop making excuses. I havent gone a month in years...theres no excuse for that. I have the will power, i just need to stay focused on it. I have school to get into, and my workouts are picking up after my last surgery in May...so, lets get it

Congrats on fukking 3 years. Thats awesome

Edit: Let me ask u this though...do u smoke? Cause I dont...and it seems like my friends who dont drink, are just high as shhhit all the time

Living life straight edged is rough. Id like to get to the point where I just drink on Holidays/special occasions...gotta make it a month first though before I can expand out to that

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
In to express my support. I drink when I go out, but I realized that I can go a whole evening without drinking if I'm really having fun, such as dancing. Maybe try going places where you dance more (if you like dancing of course) and talk less, it sure reduces my intake of alcohol even though I'm not really trying to drink less.