Have Your Armies Been Disbanded? Have Your Whores Been Banished? | House of the Dragon: The Exiled, Greyscale Thread | NO OPEN SPOILERS | S2: 6/16/24

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GP37A7kbAAAYeL4

daemonova

Daps
@itsyoung!! you got me banned!!!

never posted a spoiler, never named a battle or participants. someone else did.

then they want to hide behind nameless Moderation, nah, put ya name on it

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@itsyoung!! you got me banned!!!

never posted a spoiler, never named a battle or participants. someone else did.

then they want to hide behind nameless Moderation, nah, put ya name on it
I didnt report you :manny: ive never reported anyone ever :manny: the mods musta seen that fukk shyt you been posting :manny: told you was skirting the line

daemonova

Daps
I didnt report you :manny: ive never reported anyone ever :manny: the mods musta seen that fukk shyt you been posting :manny: told you was skirting the line
so i get banned for skirting the line????? i answerd a question. SOmeone posted a battle, i listed scenarios, without naming the battle. then I corrected someone else who tried to say that I said there were three battles left. Thats it, didn't say anythign else.

and the posting of the Lannister army, was a joke and a set trip, even though, im not Lannister set. A book reader will tell you, that, the outcome, I flirted with aint the outcome in the book. So thats not a spoiler.

Last edited:

daemonova

Daps
@hex @CHICAGO

@itsyoung!! said I said "watch these next few battles some crazy shyt boutta happen"

i never said that shyt.
no one know whats going to happen in the next two episodes, theories flying around like ping pong balls in a lottery machine

so im reporting that he is a liar.

the person who named the battle didn't get banned

the person who openly said Seasmoke was going to get another rider didn't get banned. I aint talk about it because that Dragonseed shyt dont interest me, its the least interesting thing about the show. told this to @Rekkapryde

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
A book reader will tell you, that, the outcome, I flirted with aint the outcome in the book. So thats not a spoiler.

You been line-stepping too long with that shyt :manny:

You know all the outcomes, so you shouldn't be throwing out any "ideas". I don't get how that is a hard concept for some book readers to grasp.. I've read them too but I just comment on what is on the screen at the time when in that thread :hubie: