Have Your Armies Been Disbanded? Have Your Whores Been Banished? | House of the Dragon: The Exiled, Greyscale Thread | NO OPEN SPOILERS | S2: 6/16/24

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
You been line-stepping too long with that shyt :manny:

You know all the outcomes, so you shouldn't be throwing out any "ideas". I don't get how that is a hard concept for some book readers to grasp.. I've read them too but I just comment on what is on the screen at the time when in that thread :hubie:
I didn't throw out no ideas!

daemonova

Daps
Who would thought that dry-spoiling and posting links to House of the Dragon spoiler Twitter pages would have consequences :wow:
I didn't post any links to Twitter pages.

I posted memes to stuff that currently happened on the show.

Dude said the account bragged about posting spoilers. That person researching ain't my fault. I never searched the comments nor research the account and I said this yesterday. If I knew if such things, I would have posted a warning like I've done in the past.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex @CHICAGO

@itsyoung!! said I said "watch these next few battles some crazy shyt boutta happen"

i never said that shyt.
no one know whats going to happen in the next two episodes, theories flying around like ping pong balls in a lottery machine

so im reporting that he is a liar.

the person who named the battle didn't get banned

the person who openly said Seasmoke was going to get another rider didn't get banned. I aint talk about it because that Dragonseed shyt dont interest me, its the least interesting thing about the show. told this to @Rekkapryde

I have no idea what you're talking about breh. I don't watch this show, and didn't even see any reports about the show. So I dunno. Someone else handled that report.

Fred.

daemonova

Daps
I have no idea what you're talking about breh. I don't watch this show, and didn't even see any reports about the show. So I dunno. Someone else handled that report.

Fred.
Name someone else

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Name someone else

What do you mean?

The site has like 20 mods. Closer to 50 if you count mods that don't log in daily.

Jax is the primary Film Room mod. But again, I don't know who specifically handled whatever you're talking about.

Fred.

daemonova

Daps
What do you mean?

The site has like 20 mods. Closer to 50 if you count mods that don't log in daily.

Jax is the primary Film Room mod. But again, I don't know who specifically handled whatever you're talking about.

Fred.
@Jax

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
57eIgmj.gif