Have Your Armies Been Disbanded? Have Your Whores Been Banished? | House of the Dragon: The Exiled, Greyscale Thread | NO OPEN SPOILERS | S2: 6/16/24

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Damn, Cole really don't know his own strength, accidentally bodying old, obstinate small council pricks.

Lord Lannister was looking at deadass Lord Beesbury, with his bludgeoned head, and having flashbacks to when Michael Myers killed him in Halloween via blunt force trauma.

Alicent snapping on dude with "one more word and I'll have you removed from this chamber and sent to the Wall."
I felt that :lolbron: She probably coulda just threatened him with having Criston clap him up, given what had just transpired vis-a-vis just expired Brees-needstobe-buried.

Aegon's tastes are "known to be...less discriminating." He on that Joffrey time? :demonic:

Eyemond moving much more calculated this episode so far. :ehh:

Brehlaryon leaving the PAWG (the G is for Gilf) Lady of Driftmark to chart her course alone for 6 long years :wow:

That accent coming out of the White Worm is an affront to my ears. :gucci:

The hour is late, Lord Club Foot, who, apparently is longtime member of Club Foot. :picard:

Long live Viserys the Peaceful :blessed:

Otto Hightower the Hand, his daughter the Queen, and now his grandson the King. :ehh:

Rhaenys with the beast beneath the boards. They gotta start listening to that autistic Halaena. She be dropping jewels these fools don't understand. Reminds me of myself when I'll say some shyt and people get it 10 minutes later. Rhaenys gotta die for this wanton disrespect tho. On the King's coronation day?

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Seems like if you mention any character it is called out as a spoiler in the official thread

Would mentioning Moonboy get you kicked from there :russ:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Rhaenyra squeezing out gusher juice tryna give birth :picard:

FXt7-TI6-UIAEDdr7-2.jpg

I love how they put a crown on this broad and now she thinks she's running shyt. She thinks she's the first QB off the board and she's gonna turn the franchise around just cuz she was a high pick. You came out a week draft class. Otto kept putting you in your place, calling you "Princess Rhaenyra." :mjlol:

Daemon over there strategizing and giving orders. Rhaenyra, who u think u fukkin with? Daemon like

bdd10a9e-451d-41cd-9361-4a4c2fba21b8_text.gif

Brehlaryon wanting to retire and be a family man but

alpacino-godfather.gif
:francis:

Vhagar was flying over Arrax like Bane's plane in The Dark Knight Rises.

ImpishSoreEmeraldtreeskink-max-1mb.gif

Eyemond, you and Luke ain't never gonna see eye to eye on this eye for an eye shyt. And besides, you deserved that shyt. You were about to bash his brother's head with a rock. :ufdup:

When Vhagar got Arrax, I'll take it back to The Dark Knight Rises:

37463994;original.gif

I ain't give a fukk about Luke. Matter fact, fukk most of these characters. I did feel bad for Arrax. He was a young dragon who barely got to spread his wings. RIP. You flew too close to the sun. The sun, in this case, being a gigantic dragon who was tired of chasing your little ass around. Like Qui-Gon said

star-wars-theres-always-a-bigger-fish.gif

I saw multiple posters refer to Eyemond as "Solid Snake." Y'all need to replay the Metal Gear Solid series. Big Boss, aka Naked Snake, was the Snake with the eye patch.

big-boss-the-boss.gif

Big Boss did fight Metal Gears which are Dragons in the GOT universe. He also built one in Peace Walker; he had his own dragon just like Eyemond. Solid had to put him (Venom Snake) down tho. Who is gonna step up, put on the bandana and the sneaking suit, become Solid Snake, and spray this one eyed demon with the Nikita rocket launcher?