Have you tried Psilocybin mushroom before?

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
82FDTTj.jpg

Psilocybin mushrooms, also known as psychedelic mushrooms, are mushrooms that contain the psychedelic compounds psilocybin and psilocin. Common colloquial terms include magic mushrooms and shrooms. It is used mainly as an entheogen and recreational drug whose effects can include euphoria, altered thinking processes, closed and open-eye visuals, synesthesia, an altered sense of time and spiritual experiences.

It is great way to treat anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorders (PTSD) along with addiction.

From my experience: you feel a bit wavy and it can last up to 8 hours. you feel real happy. Last time i did it, i could not stop laughing. i did it with a date who was down to do shrooms .we had an awesome time. she really enjoyed it. it was magical and beautiful at the same time. You become really positive. If you are planning to do shrooms, make sure you have happy thoughts and do it outside in the sun. Do not have dark thoughts and do not do them indoors. This is not marijuana, so you can't do this everyday. It is a good idea to do every 2-3 months or so but i only do it like every 2-4 years for some reason. The best thing to do is research as you can before trying this out. I have heard bad stories like people tripping out but that is due eating too much and not doing it in the right setting. After your 8 hour trip, you will have different outlook on life - you are more with peace

Grab yourself a beautiful woman and do some shrooms, breh.

Last edited:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
ive did LSD before is it similar to shrooms?
one of yall brehs put me on ive always had this dream of about going out for a walk on a trail wit a hoe on some shrooms

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
ive did LSD before is it similar to shrooms?
one of yall brehs put me on ive always had this dream of about going out for a walk on a trail wit a hoe on some shrooms
Lsd is more intense than shrooms. I personally dont do acid or trip like that anymore. I dont like seeing things that arent there and my thoughts going haywire.

Shrooms are more chill. Like i would eat shrooms and look at stars and listen to music.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
Lsd is more intense than shrooms. I personally dont do acid or trip like that anymore. I dont like seeing things that arent there and my thoughts going haywire.

Shrooms are more chill. Like i would eat shrooms and look at stars and listen to music.
:ohhh:crazy i had no idea
:ehh:so shrooms are chiller that sounds better
i had did LSD in 11th grade wit this white chick
we were in the park talking for hours, i could've sworn the grass was growing rapidly right in front of me:why::damn:
:mjcry:every color was beautiful tho
then i hopped on the trolley to head home, put in my head phones... the music was so:banderas:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
You ever try San Pedro? I hear it has even a chiller effect than shrooms. But I'm not exactly sure about visualizations. You can buy it off of Ebay and Amazon but it's not legal to consume it.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
how'd you guys find a good plug?

growing some would be cool but i'm sure the conditions are very specific
you might be better off growing some on your own but i was able to get some at a 420 rally a few years back. If there is a 4/20 rally in your area, then go right away. Make some connections through that. If you don't have a connect, check out CraigsList. or you can always talk to some random white hippie.. :lolbron:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Haven't done them in acouple years but that shyt does open your mind. An sometimes just makes you laugh at stupid shyt. Both aren't bad. I have had bad shroom trips and I equate that to my anxiety/depression or me thinking about certain things. And the one time I did shrooms at a party where I knew no one. Don'tdo that ever. :merchant: