Have you or someone you know contemplated suicide over a female?

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
My ex-roommate's brother shot himself in the chest over his gf of 5 years. He was 22.

This happened in June/July.

I pondered suicide after I got my heart broken last summer. I thought beimg dead would make her feel bad & realize what she lost.

I was young and dumb :manny: but I am still here

If I had kids, was married and caught my wife cheatimg, suicide-murder would be the route I take

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The wife/children thing...I could understand

but being suicidal over a girlfriend is some bisch shyt

And im not saying that to make fun as u, as much as im saying it to school you on it. Were men. Something happens with a woman, we move onto the next one...especially at a young age.

Ure wife cheats on you?

Last edited by a moderator:

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
The wife/children thing...I could understand

but being suicidal over a girlfriend is some bisch shyt

And im not saying that to make fun as u, as much as im saying it to school you on it. Were men. Something happens with a woman, we move onto the next one...especially at a young age.

Ure wife cheats on you?
nas undying love - YouTube

How you ever thought about it??

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my oldest friends hung himself in a mutual friends apartment when his wife and two kids left

I know it's a cliche but he was the very last person you would expect to commit that.....one of the most happy go lucky guys I've ever known

fukk fukk fukk

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what if you killing yourself for her didn't make her feel bad? what if it boosted her confidence that someone would rather die than live without her :ohhh: double L

Yeah she mighta got gassed and been on some I got that dope puss call me the dope dealer:shaq::hula:

Fawk these bishes b, ask kobe :childplease:

puttin all your eggs in one basket will have you :ahh: one minute then :sadbron:the next

They aint sheet :yeshrug: