Have you ever stopped playing a game for so long that you forgot how to play that shyt?

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I hate when games get cute and try to make the controls weird and not like other games.

have you pressing X/Square to get out of cars and shyt ... is the map start or select what are we doing here

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
All the time. I usually just restart the game. Once I get a few hours deep I usually go hard. Just takes me a while to get hooked and get going in most games. Had to restart the original The Last Of Us multiple times because I kept forgetting the controls. The first time I beat it all the way through I went the whole time never using listening mode because I forgot it existed lol.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really...I don't really replay games like that. The games I do replay are usually the live service type games and if I fukk with it a lot I have so many hours put in its basically muscle memory.

Fastlyfe

Pro
Daps
When Doom Eternal released I started playing on the hardest available difficulty (Nightmere) got to the second or third last level and put it on the backburner to play other stuff.

A year later I tried to pick up where I left off and got destroyed :mjcry:. Forgot strategies for enemies, how to use certain mechanics etc.. ended up running through the game from the beginning on nightmere again this past weekend and just got to where I left of last night :ehh:

Moral of the story for myself, I have to finish a game within a certain window or start that bih over.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Just happened to me on GOW after beating Miles Morales & Control, been playing Warzone. Thought :gladbron: GOW in 60fps for the ps5?

Cut that shyt on, forgot I beat it but was in the black mist portion of the game, when I last left off

Got into 1 fight, got my ass handed to me

Cut that shyt off and never turned it on again :russ:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Not really...I don't really replay games like that. The games I do replay are usually the live service type games and if I fukk with it a lot I have so many hours put in its basically muscle memory.
Same here, if I'm playing some shyt i play to master it, only then may i move on. :blessed:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just went back to playing borderlands, i forgot i had a gun in my rotation that does splash damage i accidently shot a wall point blank range and insta killed myself :mjlol:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
GOW lost my copy but was able get it free on ps plus. Booted it up and for some reason thought I was going to beat the beats on a Valkyrie. bytch had a army of goons with her and I died within 2 mins.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:russ: Happened with GOW. Been playing it and finally reached the mountain summit. Barely knew how to block and use runes and shyt :mjlol:

I booted up miles morales the other day too, I barely beat some street goons. I turned it off:mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I Stopped playing god of war for over half a year picked it up and washed Valkyrie queen no new game plus

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fighting games are like that to me. If I don't play em consistently I'm trash. That's why I rarely play em anymore. I could jump into a shooter or a another type of game and get my groove back quickly.