Have you ever stopped playing a game for so long that you forgot how to play that shyt?

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
I played Astral Chain for like the first time since 2019 a few months ago and was so confused :mjlol:

Was like 6 chaps in too when I stopped playing :mjlol:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I think games should have quick tutorial areas now that are in the menu section that’ll run you through the mechanics. There’s just waaaay too many buttons now and it makes it so difficult.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
god of war...just picked up from where I left off at after a year...I have no recollection of where I’m at or how I got here or what I’m looking for...I even forgot how to block...but I was just down to my last bit of health when 3 new enemies just appeared...I remembered shyt real fast in that moment :whew:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This happened to me a few months ago. I still had the last DLC from shadow of war to finish. I deleted that shyt off my HD after 10 mins cause I was so lost with the controls

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Now that I am older I can't have more than 3 games in rotation cause I am to :old: to remember what all the buttons do for all the games :mjlol:

Once upon a time i could have had cyberpunk 2077, red dead redemption 2, nba2k, mlb the show, spider man miles morales, and mortal kombat 11 all in rotation...

Now if I play cyberpunk for 3 days then rdr 2 for 3 days and then go back to cyberpunk...I don't know what none of the buttons do and I end up doing some dumb shyt like throwing grenades on myself or trying to sneak and accidentally melee killing somebody :mjlol:. I constantly be like "wait what does this button do again:flabbynsick:" or "nah I KNOW this is the jump button right here, right:flabbynsick:"

Now I can do one action game, one sports game, and one city builder or rts game and that is it...and the city builder or rts game is just me moving the mouse around :mjlol:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
2k ain’t played in a couple years just been playing my player park shyt.. did a online franchise with my boys and I can’t make a 3 for shyt .. why is it so hard to shoot now wtf

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Same. I ended up replaying the whole game during lockdown. I bought the dlc years ago and never played it. I bought ghost of tsushima and put it down for almost a year because I wouldn't commit to learning the moves. I put in about 5% into the game. Put it down for months then tried again and forgot everything. Eventually played the whole thing through. Loved it.

You might be a casual like me lol
I'm far from a casual breh. I got every single console except for Wii U and the new gen. My problem might be that I play too much
:wow:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
It happened to me with Xenoblade CX on Wii U. I came back to try and beat the final boss again after playing breath of the wild for so long and had absolutely no idea what I was doing. did some free roaming and muscle memory said "nah you done fukked up" and was getting killed by random enemies.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I take long ass breaks in RPG's and can never remember what I'm supposed to do next :dwillhuh:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I never played the horizion zero dawn dlc when it came about because I had already 100% the original game and was burnt out. I saw the complete edition was available on psnow and decided to try it. I don't know what the fukk is going on in this game
:dwillhuh:

I got my ass handed to me twice before I decided to call it quits. How do I have 50+ hours of gameplay and can't remember shyt about this game.
it'll come back