Have you ever stopped playing a game for so long that you forgot how to play that shyt?

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
I never played the horizion zero dawn dlc when it came about because I had already 100% the original game and was burnt out. I saw the complete edition was available on psnow and decided to try it. I don't know what the fukk is going on in this game
:dwillhuh:

I got my ass handed to me twice before I decided to call it quits. How do I have 50+ hours of gameplay and can't remember shyt about this game.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
this is why i try to stick with one game at a time. i start jumping back and forth between games and forget the controls/story/settings etc...

This essentially.

As someone who primarily plays JRPG's and story-driven WRPGs, it is not worth it to juggle multiple single-player games at the same time. Plus IMO you lose part of the immersion feeling as well. Granted there are guys here who don't get that feeling and can handle multiple single-player games at the same time. I just wouldn't recommend it based on my experiences.

Once I stop playing a single player game I don't go back unless I want to do a new play through.

I do recommend everyone to have at least 1 multiplayer game for when you want a quick gaming session (30-60 mins) or if you want to play something more competitive.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I never played the horizion zero dawn dlc when it came about because I had already 100% the original game and was burnt out. I saw the complete edition was available on psnow and decided to try it. I don't know what the fukk is going on in this game
:dwillhuh:

I got my ass handed to me twice before I decided to call it quits. How do I have 50+ hours of gameplay and can't remember shyt about this game.
Same. I ended up replaying the whole game during lockdown. I bought the dlc years ago and never played it. I bought ghost of tsushima and put it down for almost a year because I wouldn't commit to learning the moves. I put in about 5% into the game. Put it down for months then tried again and forgot everything. Eventually played the whole thing through. Loved it.

You might be a casual like me lol

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Yea but after an hour or so , sometimes less it comes back. That's the beauty of muscle memory

I stop playing FE 3 houses for like 3 months and beat the final battle last night like in 40 minutes. In other games i take long breaks because a boss fight was annoying i come back and beat the boss like was nothing:russ:

Sometimes u get burned out:yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this is why i try to stick with one game at a time. i start jumping back and forth between games and forget the controls/story/settings etc...

This essentially.

As someone who primarily plays JRPG's and story-driven WRPGs, it is not worth it to juggle multiple single-player games at the same time. Plus IMO you lose part of the immersion feeling as well. Granted there are guys here who don't get that feeling and can handle multiple single-player games at the same time. I just wouldn't recommend it based on my experiences.

Once I stop playing a single player game I don't go back unless I want to do a new play through.

I do recommend everyone to have at least 1 multiplayer game for when you want a quick gaming session (30-60 mins) or if you want to play something more competitive.

This. I’m still trying to get back into Nioh 2 since the remaster and I’m def not trying to start over so it’s been rough

Daps
Reppin
My Set
I took a break from dead by daylight to play coldwar. Came back to dbd and was trying to rush the killer ass a survivor so I could knife em. I was trying to slide n shyt

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I put over 100 hours into Demons Souls and just recently got back on after 3 weeks off and didn't know what the hell I was doing :heh:

Im about 4 hours into Oddworld and I've decided to just focus on that until I finish it. I'm getting too old to enjoy more than one single player adventure at a time :old: