Have you ever hit a woman before

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
The night after my highschool graduation me and my potna were at my gf's house at the time who was a couple years older than me and she had her own apt. We would always go over there and chill because my girl would always have her friends come over and it would always wind up being me and my potna with about 7 chicks which is always :win:.

Anyway that night we were all drunk and shyt so my gal's homegirl just start coming at me sideway talking crazy so a few fukk you's and bytches were exchanged and I decided to leave before I wound up sliding this chick up under something.

As we were walking out she's following us to my car still running off at the mouth Im already mad because her drunk ass done messed up my p*ssy for the night but I still play it cool once we get to the car I turn around give my gal a hug still ignoring her drunk ass homegirl as I turn around to get in the car I got hit about 5 times she just took off on me for no reason "side note this bytch hit harder than most nikkas I've fought" and I aint gon' lie I almost dropped then the bytch started kicking my damn car just asking for a reaction (this bytch bout 6'1 215 easy) it was just a reaction I turned around and stole off on her she fell I hopped on her and started hitting her even more before my potna and some more people who were outside watching the whole scene pulled me off of her. Her nose was bleeding and shyt I felt bad as fukk :snoop: but everyone there including her friends along with the crowd she drew acting a damn fool was like :ooh::gladbron::russ: as she laid there :dead: status.

A couple weeks later I saw her at a cook out and thought I was gonna have to fight her and her 2 brothers who were there but nothing went down I wound up on the same summer league team as her brother and we were actually cool go figure. I have never had to resort to hitting a woman before this or again and prolly never will. I try not to even argue with females anymore at this point in my life just because of this situation. I dont condone hitting women but there are instances where some of them do ask for it.
:comeon:

So one of your girlfriends homegirls you dont even know just starts talking shyt to you and steals off on you for no reason :duck:

Daps
yup. ex was mad insecure, pulled a knife out on me cuz she thought i was creepin in the gym. Funny thing was I actually was loyal back then. I fed that bytch a 3 piece combo with a biscuit on the side. im sorry but if you threatening my life you getting hit like a man. :manny:

Just to show how crazy this broad was tho, she was on my dikk even harder AFTER i laid her ass out. that's when I knew it was time to go.

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
:comeon:

So one of your girlfriends homegirls you dont even know just starts talking shyt to you and steals off on you for no reason :duck:

nah I knew her well been knowing her a lil longer than my gal at the time. We were all drinking and she got drunk and started running her mouth.

Mwrex

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
back handed my homiez girl. warned her dumbass
but she kept callin him a ****** n stupid shyt (homies white n so was she)
she had the :ooh: face and he was :pachaha: :yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
WHen you know brazillian jiujitsu, you dont have to hit women. Subdueing them becomes like holding your palm on a childs forehead while it swings into empty space.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I rememba mah Uncle once told me n some of mah cousins some stories n he said he neva hit a bish but he would shake da shyt outta dem. :laugh: