Have you ever hit a woman before

DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I did once.....I slapped her. We were at the bar and all of a sudden I start getting kicked under the table. I thought it was my friend being stupid but then it happened again. The she starts yelling about me looking at girls when I was actually looking at the tv screen (2004 NBA playoffs were on). She kept kicking me so I was like it's time to go. She's drunk, driving crazy, and is trying to slap me. I was hoping to make it back to the house grab some clothes and go to my cousins. We almost wreck and at this point I lost it knowing I could've died because she was so insecure. I slapped her and told her to get her shyt together. I felt terrible when it happened and haven't done anything close since then.

But this was a chick who would get mad about anything. We were watching wife swap one time and the guy said his wife was the most beautiful woman ever and any man would want her. Then I look over and she ask what I think. I tell her it's just a tv show and she starts saying "You wanna fukk her, huh?" WTF!!?? And anytime I picked a female on a fighting game was a problem too.

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
The night after my highschool graduation me and my potna were at my gf's house at the time who was a couple years older than me and she had her own apt. We would always go over there and chill because my girl would always have her friends come over and it would always wind up being me and my potna with about 7 chicks which is always :win:.

Anyway that night we were all drunk and shyt so my gal's homegirl just start coming at me sideway talking crazy so a few fukk you's and bytches were exchanged and I decided to leave before I wound up sliding this chick up under something.

As we were walking out she's following us to my car still running off at the mouth Im already mad because her drunk ass done messed up my p*ssy for the night but I still play it cool once we get to the car I turn around give my gal a hug still ignoring her drunk ass homegirl as I turn around to get in the car I got hit about 5 times she just took off on me for no reason "side note this bytch hit harder than most nikkas I've fought" and I aint gon' lie I almost dropped then the bytch started kicking my damn car just asking for a reaction (this bytch bout 6'1 215 easy) it was just a reaction I turned around and stole off on her she fell I hopped on her and started hitting her even more before my potna and some more people who were outside watching the whole scene pulled me off of her. Her nose was bleeding and shyt I felt bad as fukk :snoop: but everyone there including her friends along with the crowd she drew acting a damn fool was like :ooh::gladbron::russ: as she laid there :dead: status.

A couple weeks later I saw her at a cook out and thought I was gonna have to fight her and her 2 brothers who were there but nothing went down I wound up on the same summer league team as her brother and we were actually cool go figure. I have never had to resort to hitting a woman before this or again and prolly never will. I try not to even argue with females anymore at this point in my life just because of this situation. I dont condone hitting women but there are instances where some of them do ask for it.

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
The night after my highschool graduation me and my potna were at my gf's house at the time who was a couple years older than me and she had her own apt. We would always go over there and chill because my girl would always have her friends come over and it would always wind up being me and my potna with about 7 chicks which is always :win:.

Anyway that night we were all drunk and shyt so my gal's homegirl just start coming at me sideway talking crazy so a few fukk you's and bytches were exchanged and I decided to leave before I wound up sliding this chick up under something.

As we were walking out she's following us to my car still running off at the mouth Im already mad because her drunk ass done messed up my p*ssy for the night but I still play it cool once we get to the car I turn around give my gal a hug still ignoring her drunk ass homegirl as I turn around to get in the car I got hit about 5 times she just took off on me for no reason "side note this bytch hit harder than most nikkas I've fought" and I aint gon' lie I almost dropped then the bytch started kicking my damn car just asking for a reaction (this bytch bout 6'1 215 easy) it was just a reaction I turned around and stole off on her she fell I hopped on her and started hitting her even more before my potna and some more people who were outside watching the whole scene pulled me off of her. Her nose was bleeding and shyt I felt bad as fukk :snoop: but everyone there including her friends along with the crowd she drew acting a damn fool was like :ooh::gladbron::russ: as she laid there :dead: status.

A couple weeks later I saw her at a cook out and thought I was gonna have to fight her and her 2 brothers who were there but nothing went down I wound up on the same summer league team as her brother and we were actually cool go figure. I have never had to resort to hitting a woman before this or again and prolly never will. I try not to even argue with females anymore at this point in my life just because of this situation. I dont condone hitting women but there are instances where some of them do ask for it.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
As a young jit........yes, a couple times

As a teenager........no

As an adult........yes, a couple times and I was justified every time so :bryan:

but yeah chicks shouldn't be trying to thump with dudes unless they Anne Wolfe status.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

:what:And your girl just stood by and watched? :mjpls: You found yourself a keeper

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
:what:And your girl just stood by and watched? :mjpls: You found yourself a keeper

she was with the rest of the crowd laughing as I was taking off on her homegirl.

She felt the same way as everyone else who was there felt. "bytch got what she was looking for" smh

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
it all boil down to women think that dudes won't put the hands on em' cause they're females and unheard of, but fukk that

sometimes they fukking deserve a smack every now and then
they always talkin' bout "equal rights" this n that bullshyt, but when it comes time to box over something they started they wanna act like the victim :rudy:

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
My partner threw me a going away party and my ex showed up acting all crazy cause I was there with another girl. Anyways fast forward to the end of the night she hits me at least 10 times and I finally give her a shove and I guess she leapt into it right as I pushed her and she went flying. Party went dead silent and it got awkward for me cause everyone was watching, but I really didn't feel bad she was smacking me hard for a good 5 minutes before I reacted.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yes, me and my homie used to have disrespect a bytch friday during our senior year. It started with him slappin this hoodrat who got in his face. Then i threw some bytch against the wall in the hallway, and grabbed another girl by her necc in class.

Man I miss HS :to: