Have you ever flown 1st class? Is it worth it or is it hype

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
International, business class is god mode. No need for first class. shyt is the exact same thing. Amazing amenities and free alchohol both on the plane, and at the airports during the wait. its worth it, especially if you an alchoholic

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Just to break it down. Their are 6 standard classes when flying. You have (In order of prestige)
  1. International 1st Class
  2. International Business Class
  3. Domestic 1st Class
  4. Premium Economy
  5. Comfort Plus
  6. Economy
I'm a frequent flyer and have never flown International 1st class, but ive flown Business Class Internationally on Delta, Virgin Atlantic, Swiss Air, Air France and LATAM. Domestically I've flown on too many airlines to count in 1st Class. The cream of the crop would be Singapores 1st class.

Pricing wise for international 1st across the pond or pacific one way with 14 days advance purchase would be about $12k. Business Class more affordable each way around 6k

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The AA attendant was hitting on me, and upgraded my flight to NYC to first class, and it was preferable to say the least, but that was just domestic, quick 5 hour flight.

Said "don't tell anyone" and gave me that crazy look and eye, and I was like this person has lost it, they didn't tell me they upgraded me, just like winked at gave me the ticket, which I didn't pay attention to

but when I boarded they sent me right to first class, it was dope.

edit: to be clear, this was a gay man LOL

Last edited: