Have you ever felt like you can't do anything right?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
-I just realized I sound like a retard when I read out loud. I fumble with my words, stutter, sounds like im to slow to process the reading. Funny thing is ive been on the dean list for 3 semesters now; straight A student. I don't know if its anxiety or what.
-I can't get a gf because I look for the littlest flaw and then lose interest. Then I regret it.
-I feel like im an annoyance to the people i talk to. I feel like they force themselves to talk to me.

Maybe im depressed idk. I do wake up very dead inside, not suicidal tho. I just feel... nothing but as the day progresses I feel alive.

What are yall feeling down about?....
Sound like man boobs and no brazillian Jiujitsu.

Solution. Start training or be an educated lame

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
True bruh, but sometimes that past wont let YOU go, especially if you push it down deep, it will manifest itself in different ways, and it you being younger it can eat you up in ways you wont even recognize. I'm telling you, it's best to verbally admit you're shyt to someone, not for them to hear it and judge, but for you to hear yourself saying these things out loud. Or maybe, if you can still contact one of the women you done wrong, apologize to them and move on.

Its recommended that clinical psych majors should start going to therapy. I think i might as well begin, cause your right it may come out in different way (cousin had a mental breakdown a week ago, was hard to see him in such a condition). Thanks bruh i appreciate your insight :salute:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Its recommended that clinical psych majors should start going to therapy. I think i might as well begin, cause your right it may come out in different way (cousin had a mental breakdown a week ago, was hard to see him in such a condition). Thanks bruh i appreciate your insight :salute:
Get that Phd and do good for people.

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
Sound like man boobs and no brazillian Jiujitsu.

Solution. Start training or be an educated lame

Dont play me bro, im cut up but Ill rather do boxing :hhh:

That's harsh. What if my method actually works. I can call it PTOT pronounced pee-tot. Piss them off therapy.

You might see some of your method in Salvador Minuchin structural family therapy and maybe DBT. However, might want to find another profession that doesn't involve people.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Dont play me bro, im cut up but Ill rather do boxing :hhh:

You might see some of your method in Salvador Minuchin structural family therapy and maybe DBT. However, might want to find another profession that doesn't involve people.
Well do something because you sound like one of those above it all wheelers. Challenge yourself and get involved in a contact combat sport and watch who your view of the world changes for the better

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped feelin like that till i got my first pack and went back to the block to flip that bytch

Its been nothin but blessings after that shyt :ahh: