Have you ever fallen in love with a hoe

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The messed up thing was some ratchet chicks messaged me on Facebook and told me "your girl is a ho and has slept around"

But I thought they were just hating hos, I do thank that ho for opening my eyes
Though you have to touh the oven to know its burnt you gotta mess with a ho to know they are out there and will destroy you.

Thank God I'm smarter now

YBE

Banned
Daps
:werd: Had this one latina chick tried to pull that on me, called me all kinds of names for asking her to take the test, then broke down and admitted another dude hit it, but she thought I was more responsible, so she wanted me to be the baby's father. :whew: thank God I ain't a b*tchazz nikka, woulda been takin' care of some bum's kid. Moral of the story, get the test nikka, b*tches be foul sometime

what the fukk? :scusthov:

there's no words to explain how grimey that shyt is.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
yup..the break up was drama....the brief period we communicated a year and a half after we broke up was drama....then me being told of her passing a couple months by our lone common friend tore me up :to:...now i can't look at any pics, or go through her hometown, or hear certain songs or watch certain shows/movies without tearing up cuz they trigger memories of her :sad:

Golgo13

Rookie
Daps
Nah, was dating this white hoe, her pops was a wild racist prison guard. Always had slick shyt to say, I was a weak minded lil nikka at the time:scusthov:. Anyway, the job starts stressing him out, he blows his brains out in the living room:mindblown:.I was supposed to be over for dinner that night.....but me and the broad split two days before :stylin:. If I was there he woulda fired on the first black thing he saw before committing seppuku, guaranteed. That's all unrelated to her being a disgusting slore though :deadrose:

seppuku....とても素敵な言葉の使用状況 :ehh:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
only one girl i fell in love with and went crazy over but she wasn't a ho. she still a good girl in my opinion... maybe she had some ho tendencies tho:leon:

this girl i'm tryna get over w/ now, she wit two nikkas RIGHT now:sadcam:
i aint in love w/ this ho though

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Yep, i did a fine latina who was a super freak, she was my Layla Rivera and i was Max Hardcore, she brought other girls into the mix also, and i tricked hard, real hard. I must say the break up was the worst of all time, we were in a cab and she tells me she moving in with this older guy who had 2 bars and was making more money than me, i was about to punch her in the face and the cab driver stopped the car and told her to leave, he knew i would be in jail and prevented it, best cab driver of all time. He had the same thing happen to him and had done some time. After not hearing from her for over a year, she calls me and says he new bf is told old and works too much and did i want to meet her at the hotel, i was cool just too hate fukk her once last time and leave. Never saw her again, but her best friend and sister i did see again.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll admit I was seriously p*ssy whipped by a female I met my senior year in high school.Her name was Felicia

She was a serious fukk up/ sociopath, but she was sexy as hell.That song "Poison" by BBD describes her perfectly.

Crazy thing about it, she was a year younger than me.I was 17 and she was 16, but she had WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more life experience than me.She was originally from Texas, but ended up in Los Angeles when she ran away from home.I believe she told me she ran away from home when she was only 11.Her mom was strung out on crack and her pops was nowhere to be found.She had a 12 year old sister who also ran away from home to meet up with her in LA.Even though her Sis was only 12 yrs old, she had a body like a 25 yr old woman.Word around town, she was selling p*ssy and tricking off with cats 2..3..4 times her age.Body wise, Felicia was no slouch, but her sister had her beat.Even at 12.They were both like 1/4 Philipina, so they had that exotic Asian look, but with black girl bodies.

Back to Felicia(the 16 yr old).When I met her, I didn't meet her at school.She didn't go to school, she lived with this old short dude who lived in the apartments next to my house.I had a boy who lived in those same apartments, so I'd be over their kicking it and playing video games and shyt.He lived right next door to the dude Felicia was staying with.It was a odd relationship.She was 16 and dude looked to be about 55.Imagine a over weight Sherman Hemsley(RIP) looking muthafukka...had the same bald spot and everything.We'd always see her cleaning the house and cooking.It was some Lolita type fukkery going on for sure.In that neighborhood, nobody gave a fukk.It was mostly dealers and druggies.Plus the girls was fast.You couldn't really tell how old most of them were.Felicia was 16, but she had the aura of a 35 yr old.Living that hard life.

Initially, Her sister(Donna) had a crush on me.nikkaz was telling me to smash it out because her body was ridiculous, but I couldn't wrap my mind around it because she was only 12 yrs old.I'm not going to lie, it was tough:sadcam:.She used to wear these lil skin tight mini skirts and thigh high boots:noah:...sorta like them girls in the Every Lil Step video...in fact, exactly like that
016b37481-1.jpg

She was definitely hustling with that body.

Long story short.I ended up fukking with Felicia and got sprung off the p*ssy something serious.I felt kinda bad for fukking her in old dudes house like that.Dude was always gone.He was a cafeteria worker at the local hospital...while he was away at work, we was fukking like rabbits.She had my nose open, but it didn't last long.Girls like her change like the wind.She ended up fukking with some Blood nikka and getting jumped(or fukked) into a gang.Started banging that red real hard.

Her fukk game was marvelous, though.Head skills....ride game:ohmy:...dirty talk...the whole nine.She had them kind of sex skills that you acquire when you have to use sex to survive.She was well beyond where she was supposed to be based on her age.Most dudes go through it

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Twice :snoop: but the only difference between me and others is i learned from my mistakes