Have you ever fallen in love with a hoe

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Damn did a nikka try to shoot you

Nah, was dating this white hoe, her pops was a wild racist prison guard. Always had slick shyt to say, I was a weak minded lil nikka at the time:scusthov:. Anyway, the job starts stressing him out, he blows his brains out in the living room:mindblown:.I was supposed to be over for dinner that night.....but me and the broad split two days before :stylin:. If I was there he woulda fired on the first black thing he saw before committing seppuku, guaranteed. That's all unrelated to her being a disgusting slore though :deadrose:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
HELL YEA
HEAD WAS SO GOOD I WANTED TO WIFE HER

THEN I CAME

LAME ASS nikkaS FALLIN IN LOVE

GET SOME GOALS AND ASPIRATIONS!!!

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Yep, I ended up doing that a couple of times. I dodged a bullet the 1st time. Got hit the 2nd time but it's all good. We have to lose before we win........

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Yep once when I was 22 :to: and she turned out to be my sons mother
Hardest 4 yrs of my life, made me into a man....greatest lesson I ever learned

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
yep.......and stupid me knew it from the beginning too...

during our first date she told me to smash her but I was like nah, plus I didn't have any condoms....

ended up chillin with her every weekend then she turned into my full fledged girl of 5 years.......tried to break up with her multiple times but she would hit me with the puppy dog eyes and I would end up staying.

She told me that she only slept with one dude before me and that she never had a kid or an abortion.......but that vagina was too loose for me to really take her seriously.

She was a "nice" girl but I done know that before she met me dudes ran up in her like crazy...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
You got a DNA test?
cause if you didn't :ufdup:

:werd: Had this one latina chick tried to pull that on me, called me all kinds of names for asking her to take the test, then broke down and admitted another dude hit it, but she thought I was more responsible, so she wanted me to be the baby's father. :whew: thank God I ain't a b*tchazz nikka, woulda been takin' care of some bum's kid. Moral of the story, get the test nikka, b*tches be foul sometime

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Elaborate
Well, the 1st chick that was a hoe she was pretty much a sugar momma that my cousin hooked me up with. He told me that he only did it for me to get over my last chick. She was cool, took me out to eat, bought me stuff, and was a straight up freak. But I didn't want nothing serious because she was the "rebound" chick. So when she ended up screwing one of my cousins (not the one that introduced us) I was like :smugfavre: but then she was still trying to have a relationship with me after the fact, that was when I was like :birdman: I hit a couple more times and then threw her in the bushes.

The second time was my baby's mother that I got caught up was my baby's mother :snoop: