Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Vylette Vonne big ass makes my Dikk jump

Vylette-Vonne-Snapchat-1024x682.jpg

Mzee Tchalla

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This this shyt up outta here :camby:

I didn't mean to disrespect ADOS women.....

Why aint this whiteboy been banned yet?

I have my profile to prove im a breh, let me see yours... Also why are you mad? Kevin Samuels has been saying that 80% of ADOS women are overweigt and so does The Office of Minority Health (OMH) at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services says:

• African American women have the highest rates of obesity or being overweight compared to other groups in the United States. About 4 out of 5 African American women are overweight or obese.
Obesity and African Americans - The Office of Minority Health

Mzee Tchalla

Banned
Supporter
Daps
FOH with your diaspora war bullshyt

It wasn't meant as a diaspora war.... I was just stating facts... And i clarified i'm african since people would accuse me of being a ''cac''. I find it disrespectful that you are accusing me of starting a diaspora war, especially as someone who advocate for unity of black people all over the world and have been critical of africans who come to U.S and don't appriciate ADOS for all the opportunities they have given to them through centuries of struggle.

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
If we're being real, the issue of most just not having self control with food is what's not attractive. I can't see having kids with them because I don't want the kids to end up overweight. There's enough to deal with in life If she got in better shape, yeah.