Have you ever experienced a fat woman with sex appeal

Jatigi

Flagrant Hater
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Yeah. I got a thick ass aunt on my moms side. She reminds of the aunt from Next Friday :whoo:
iu

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Only men with no options deal with fat woman :hhh: By the way arent like 80% of ADOS women over weight? Would that mean that its hard to spot an ADOS women with sex appeal? Also how do you deal with it brehs? They are your daughters, why aren't you telling them to go down in weight for the men?

Edit: :whoa: I'm African
FOH with your diaspora war bullshyt

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Only men with no options deal with fat woman :hhh: By the way arent like 80% of ADOS women over weight? Would that mean that its hard to spot an ADOS women with sex appeal? Also how do you deal with it brehs? They are your daughters, why aren't you telling them to go down in weight for the men?

Why aint this whiteboy been banned yet?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Absolutely.

Just like I've seen gorgeous models with zero sex appeal. It's deeper than looks, it's how they make you feel. And what's appealing to you and how someone makes you feel is a bit more complicated than what's going on with your eyes.

There was a girl in HS that I kinda curved on some immature shyt, not just chubbykins but tall too...but gotdamn she was gorgeous, huge titties (I never got to see the nipples) soft af, full lips and she wanted to suck me like a mango seed.

:noah:

Here I am, dodging this girl like I'm scared of her because of what I think people might think...smh

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Some women just have 'it' you can't define it but you know it when you see it. They radiate a vibe that just makes you want to drop what you're doing and shoot your shot because you know you'll regret never trying.

For me its someone like kali uchis, Alicia keys, Alexis Andrews, Nikki Minaj in 2008, Jada Stevens.

But I don't think I've ever seen a famous big girl who has the same vibe.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
There was a lady i saw at the supermarket that made me stop and go "wow those are some nice titty meats" :wow:. Does that count?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps

This this shyt up outta here :camby: