Have you ever experienced a fat woman with sex appeal

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Some women just have 'it' you can't define it but you know it when you see it. They radiate a vibe that just makes you want to drop what you're doing and shoot your shot because you know you'll regret never trying.

For me its someone like kali uchis, Alicia keys, Alexis Andrews, Nikki Minaj in 2008, Jada Stevens.

But I don't think I've ever seen a famous big girl who has the same vibe.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
AATXAJwWI84ZfF-MhQhPvW8nKr_O9kh48zQE8M81zg=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Mzee Tchalla

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
Only men with no options deal with fat woman :hhh: By the way arent like 80% of ADOS women over weight? Would that mean that its hard to spot an ADOS women with sex appeal? Also how do you deal with it brehs? They are your daughters, why aren't you telling them to go down in weight for you/the men?

Edit: :whoa: I'm African and not a ''cac''. Also why are you mad at me? I'm quoting Kevin Samuels and The Office of Minority Health (OMH) at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services says: ''
  • African American women have the highest rates of obesity or being overweight compared to other groups in the United States. About 4 out of 5 African American women are overweight or obese.
Obesity and African Americans - The Office of Minority Health

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. I got a thick ass aunt on my moms side. She reminds of the aunt from Next Friday :whoo:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Chick works beside me right now has that big girl whip appeal.

First of all

The titties are tittiing out of control. Huge and looks like they have nice body (not flopping down to the knees).

Her ass cheeks are kinda like the "pointy" top of an egg. Like if that "pointy"part was sticking out directly behind her. It's very interesting.

Still got curves.

Sexy as Hell just kinda chubby with it. Now. 10 years from now it's gonna be an issue but I would have the time of my life with her 20 something self.

Me being 46 and her being a coworker I don't have a great way to approach. But I make sure to speak