Have you ever been camping?

Username

The Fly (1836)
Daps
Reppin
MANHATTAN
Until I left for college, my family would drive to the Catskills a couple times a year.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every once and again. Go down to Indian cave (Google it). Bring some cans of beanie weenies...therefore if we (individually) don't find anything to eat (kill and eat) fire up the the canned goods. It gets tough when you don't catch anything...(fish, rabbits, squirrels) and you just have to eat beans and hot dogs.

We usually do it big one night and will fry hot dogs or chicken over a fire and have a bomb breakfast and such...but other than that just surviving.

Ready2Run

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went for the first time about a month ago, i thought it was going to be shytty. But it was fun. Drink, smoke, eat, swim, kayaking, hiking. Just a good place to go get away from everything and chill out. Im looking forward to going again.

But than again, it isnt for everybody. One of my friends that went she was freaking out the whole weekend but i just didnt listen to anything she said once the complaints started, thats her boyfriends job to listen to her shyt

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I went for the first time about a month ago, i thought it was going to be shytty. But it was fun. Drink, smoke, eat, swim, kayaking, hiking. Just a good place to go get away from everything and chill out. Im looking forward to going again.

But than again, it isnt for everybody. One of my friends that went she was freaking out the whole weekend but i just didnt listen to anything she said once the complaints started, thats her boyfriends job to listen to her shyt

Real talk :shake:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
love it...

it's great it you have a nice tent...brings some books...wine\beer...float the river... and you'll sleep like a baby. also love camping out on the beach. we gotta beach house so we can do this in "our backyard".... haven't done it in awhile tho.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I mentioned some new shyt I got, here are some lanks.

Coleman Montana 8: Hinged Door :takedat:
colemanmontana8tent2.jpg

Amazon.com: Coleman Montana 8 Tent: Sports & Outdoors

Intex Downy Bed

intexraiseddownyqueenai.jpg

Amazon.com: Intex Raised Downy Queen Airbed with Built-in Electric Pump: Sports & Outdoors

Paul Jr. Roadtrip Grill
: Got this last year :win:
pauljrdesignscolemanroa.jpg

Paul Jr. Designs Coleman RoadTrip Grill: Amazon.com: Sports & Outdoors

Been out 3 times so far since April. Gonna hit up Halloween camp in October. Set up the site in Halloween shyt, pass out candy, drink by the fire, and sleep bundled the fukk up in blankets, sweaters, and sweatpants on them 48 degree nights :ahh:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I mentioned some new shyt I got, here are some lanks.

Coleman Montana 8: Hinged Door :takedat:
colemanmontana8tent2.jpg

Amazon.com: Coleman Montana 8 Tent: Sports & Outdoors

Intex Downy Bed

intexraiseddownyqueenai.jpg

Amazon.com: Intex Raised Downy Queen Airbed with Built-in Electric Pump: Sports & Outdoors

Paul Jr. Roadtrip Grill
: Got this last year :win:
pauljrdesignscolemanroa.jpg

Paul Jr. Designs Coleman RoadTrip Grill: Amazon.com: Sports & Outdoors

Been out 3 times so far since April. Gonna hit up Halloween camp in October. Set up the site in Halloween shyt, pass out candy, drink by the fire, and sleep bundled the fukk up in blankets, sweaters, and sweatpants on them 48 degree nights :ahh:

bauce status tent. :boss:
see camping with a nice ass tent like that is actually really nice. similar to ours. nice touch with the air matress too... although i don't mind sleeping on a cot either...

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
bauce status tent. :boss:
see camping with a nice ass tent like that is actually really nice. similar to ours. nice touch with the air matress too... although i don't mind sleeping on a cot either...

I tried a cot, but it wasn't for me. I can't keep that casket pose all night, cuz I always end up sleeping like someone left me laying in the bushes. That mattress saved my life, and I'm a big dude, too. That bed holds up to 600lbs, juggling dudes like me with no problem :laugh:

The tent is on point. I keep the bed on one side, and put all miscellaneous shyt on the the end, with room to spare. The hinged door makes it hassle-free to run up in your tent to grab whatever needed real quick-like.

Next year, I'm gonna get a Weber grill to smoke some pork butts :datazz:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I tried a cot, but it wasn't for me. I can't keep that casket pose all night, cuz I always end up sleeping like someone left me laying in the bushes. That mattress saved my life, and I'm a big dude, too. That bed holds up to 600lbs, juggling dudes like me with no problem :laugh:

The tent is on point. I keep the bed on one side, and put all miscellaneous shyt on the the end, with room to spare. The hinged door makes it hassle-free to run up in your tent to grab whatever needed real quick-like.

Next year, I'm gonna get a Weber grill to smoke some pork butts :datazz:

:laff: @ casket pose ...

i sleep on my side pretty much all night so i'm good. that's the great thing about camping on the beach you don't need a cot or bed...just throw a bedroll down and a sheet and you're good to go...