Have you ever been camping?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Yes, my fam owns 50+ acres of land out in this small town in Mississippi...we'd camp out there behind my Grandma's house by this huge pond.

Yall got 50+ and I aint even get my 40? :wtf:

But yea the past two years upstate NY. Nothing like fukking in a tent with people in other tents around you :myman:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
hell naw....

i got a white coworker that's always inviting me to go camping with him and shyt......

i can't deal with roaches trying to creep into my tent, so ain't no way in hell im gonna put up with crickets, and all types of other shyt out thier......

plus i'm too spoiled by wi-fi ...and the chances of me bringing a freak out to the camp site with me is SLIM TO NONE.....

she ain't got no place to plug up her "curling iron" :laugh:

besides i don't want to be sharing stories by the fire roasting marshmellows

i'd rather be in front of a big screen at the sports bar getting wasted talking shyt

with a plate of dem LEMON PEPPER WANGS!

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
I grew up in the great outdoors so its nothing to me.

Camping fishing kayaking canoing hiking all day erry day.

I go every year....theres plenty to do, if people are motivated and open enough to try those things.

Plus being able to go to a shooting range out in the sticks (always do this before or on the way home from a camping trip):win:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ive been camping a few times but my best experience was camping in Colombia by the Pacific. The sound of the ocean put me to sleep softly & seeing all the stars in the sky was really nice. We had some bud too which was great. Not too many bugs. We mostly fished, joked around and hiked the jungle. Weather was humid. Showering under a natural waterfall was piff. Next time i go back im bringing a girl just for that shyt would be unforgettable. I wouldnt mind living that way.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Yep, went camping back in May(Virginia, Chickahominy) and had a lot more fun than I thought I would. I think what made the trip for me was being with all family(and people I haven't seen in year) in a different setting...So it wasn't like seeing them everyday at home.

That plus the food they was cookin'.....

Old Bay crabs, too :ohlawd:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
All the time brehs, I like to go outdoors and throw myself off of trees and film it for youtube. White people :pachaha:

No but camping is fun, I like to go adventuring and am brushing up on my wilderness survival skills. I think everybody should know how to build a fire.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Yeah. Used to work at a summer camp too. Depending on the camp that was there for the week we'd be either in tents, or in the cabin.

Haven't been camping in like 3 years though, and I may be good for life.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
when i was younger. i've been feeling like camping recently but i don't have anyone to go with or no one i'd want to go with...

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
It can be fun. Went camping for two days in the mountains in Germany. Did a lot of hiking and spent time with some real cool people. Nowadays I'm more into cabins though, can't wait to get back to the Great Smoky Mountains.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
My family used to go on father/son camping trips all the time but stopped for the last 10 years.

But we all decided to start doing it again so I get to take my 2 sons with me for their first trip next weekend :obama:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Girl scout camping trips when I was younger.

My grandparents take my cousins and I so we could go hunting and fishing early in the morning when we visit east Texas but thats it.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I like it. I've been going with my brothers and mom's side of the family. Mexicans go hard when it comes to camping, but none of my black cousins ain't havin it :laugh:

I dropped $400 on a new tent, air mattress, and other shyt this year. Stepped my game up last year with a new Coleman grill :win:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Me and the fam try to go once a year. I'm not good with heat so we try to go early spring before it gets too hot outside. It's always allot of fun. Smoke, drink, go hiking, fishing, play wit fire, get some outdoor Coochie :win: good times