Have ya'll seen this new Razer Phone? WOW

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not every review..you'v lost it. You can keep running to those apple Stan reviews but there is a bad reaction in alot of the comment sections. There is no running from it.
Well, I’ll know Monday. I’ll drop my impressions then.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Kinda reminds me of when Nvidia came out with the Shield Tablet for gaming but it was top tier for everything else.

This phone probably won't have the best camera though.
I love my Shield but it needs a refresh badly. Razr, Nvida...somebody please make a great android tablet.:mjcry:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Well, I’ll know Monday. I’ll drop my impressions then.
The consenss is this..the display is liked but the notch topic comes up...it has a great camera like everyone else out but seems to have lost against Pixel 2 and Note 8 outright...they like that Animalemoji gimmick...and it's smooth. Its a liked update for anyone from the iphone 7 crowd but it comes off like Samsung ripoff with the Apple system implemented(wireless charging, low bezels, etc).

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The consenss is this..the display is liked but the notch topic comes up...it has a great camera like everyone else out but seems to have lost against Pixel 2 and Note 8 outright...they like that Animalemoji gimmick...and it's smooth. Its a liked update for anyone from the iphone 7 crowd but it comes off like Samsung ripoff with the Apple system implemented(wireless charging, low bezels, etc).
I could see that. I hope I like it though. I’m rocking a 7+ now, and have been an iPhone user since the first one, so, while a lot of new features have already been done before by others, they’re new for me.

If I didn’t get the X, I probably would have copped that new Razer

• Dap
Reactions: R=G