Have ya'll seen this new Razer Phone? WOW

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
iPhone starts at 700(16 gig) and Note is $900+.

This phone has better specs than both of those.
Nobody ain’t looking for no specs bro. Only maybe like 10% of users. Right now brand recognition is king. All these phones are pretty much on par with each other so for a Razar to cost anywhere near a note or iPhone or note is a L

Last edited:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
if it was coming to verizon, i would've gotten this over the pixel 2 xl.

but it's not.. so i didn't :yeshrug:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
phone looks impressive

I don't like that logo with the three snakes. the logo with "razer" written is a lot sleeker, they should just stick with that one and toss the snakes one to the bushes

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nobody ain’t looking for no specs bro. Only maybe like 10% of users. Right now brand recognition is king. All these phones are pretty much on par with each other so for a Razar to cost anywhere near a note or iPhone or note is a L
Once. When phones went to 1,000..Yeah the reaction is definitely geared towards specs. Alot of people are mad over that notch for instance.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Once. When phones went to 1,000..Yeah the reaction is definitely geared towards specs. Alot of people are mad over that notch for instance.
Nah, you just a hater :ufdup:

Every review I read says you forget about it in 15 minutes. My X arrives on Monday, so I’ll know for sure then. But breh, you a hater. Biased as shyt :ufdup:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nah, you just a hater :ufdup:

Every review I read says you forget about it in 15 minutes. My X arrives on Monday, so I’ll know for sure then. But breh, you a hater. Biased as shyt :ufdup:
Not every review..you'v lost it. You can keep running to those apple Stan reviews but there is a bad reaction in alot of the comment sections. There is no running from it.