Have y'all seen this Black American flag?

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Black American heritage flag:

510px-Black-American_Heritage_Flag.png

History behind it:
803: Black American Heritage Flag

For comparison...

Juneteenth flag:
Juneteenth+Flag+New.jpg

Foundational Black American (FBA) flag:
Welcome to the FOUNDATIONAL BLACK AMERICANS Cultural Site

rs=w:400,cg:true

Descendants of American slavery flag:
Flag for Descendants of American Slaves (Logo Front & Back) | American Slaves, Inc.

ASI-Flag-Logo-600.jpg

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Why you quote that non-ADOS complaining and trying to take shyt like they always do? :unimpressed:

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
What y'all think of this flag ? Untitled (African-American Flag) is a vexillographic artwork by David Hammons from 1990, combining the colors of the Pan-African flag with the pattern of the flag of the United States to represent African American identity. It was first created for the art exhibition "Black USA" at an Amsterdam museum in 1990, and its first edition was of five flags, which are now in major museum collections.[1] The work's creation has been seen in the context of the inauguration of David Dinkins as the first African American mayor of New York City, following his 1989 election.[2]

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Why you quote that non-ADOS complaining and trying to take shyt like they always do? :unimpressed:
I think both are ADOS. And the original tweet quoted it not me.

What y'all think of this flag ? Untitled (African-American Flag) is a vexillographic artwork by David Hammons from 1990, combining the colors of the Pan-African flag with the pattern of the flag of the United States to represent African American identity. It was first created for the art exhibition "Black USA" at an Amsterdam museum in 1990, and its first edition was of five flags, which are now in major museum collections.[1] The work's creation has been seen in the context of the inauguration of David Dinkins as the first African American mayor of New York City, following his 1989 election.[2]
Red green and yellow are I believe the first pan African colors. But red black and green is also seen as universal Pan African colors.

I just don't think those colors should be used in an american-based flag.

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
I think both are ADOS. And the original tweet quoted it not me.

Red green and yellow are I believe the first pan African colors. But red black and green is also seen as universal Pan African colors.

I just don't think those colors should be used in an american-based flag.
Yeah that first flag you posted is dope asf I think that one should officially be the African American flag

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Can't seem to find an official link for the Juneteenth flag or the black American heritage flag.