Have y'all seen the new film "Her"?

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Joint with Joaquin Phoenix. Basically It takes place in the not so distant future where a new operating system is released that is capable of mimicking human emotion. I don't want to give away too much about it.

It's :lupe: and :wtf: all mixed together into one. Never seen anything like it and it's entertaining :leon:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Joint with Joaquin Phoenix. Basically It takes place in the not so distant future where a new operating system is released that is capable of mimicking human emotion. I don't want to give away too much about it.

It's :lupe: and :wtf: all mixed together into one. Never seen anything like it and it's entertaining :leon:

:wtf:

:whoa:

This shyt seems too cactacular for me to enjoy. Is the writing good? I may be able to watch it with a chick or somethin. :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
:wtf:

:whoa:

This shyt seems too cactacular for me to enjoy. Is the writing good? I may be able to watch it with a chick or somethin. :patrice:
If you into them unique films like I am I say go for it breh. Story was pretty engaging to me.

drink.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I liked it but I did think that Phoenix's character was shown a little too well adjusted to be such an emotional black hole that he would so easily fall in love with an operating system. I would have bought it more if he was a full on weirdo like dude in Lars and the Real Girl.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Where are you cats watching this at?

Fred.