Have yall been following… Russia close to a failed state. The new sanctions killing the country

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
At least support this opportunity to undermine all cacs, globally.
:mjgrin:
Your enemy is whatever ethnic group forced your family to flee to live among 90% cac Canada and change your name to Fitzgerald. :ufdup: If you can’t beat Adebayo down the street you aren’t beating the U.S. 7th fleet.:whew:
images

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I dated non-Igbo Nigerian women who said weird/terrible things about me being Igbo.

The Igbo women I dated were always late, never offered to pay for anything and took forever to put out.

:whoa:

No Igbo is named Sefinat.

Nice try you Yoruba/Hausa cac worshipper.

:unimpressed:

Southern Nigerian women are all the same - Yoruba, Igbo, Efik, Ijaw, Ibibio etc etc

The one Northerner I dated, from Benue, was a genocide denier. So they’re worse in my experience!

Yoruba demons
:hubie:

Who’s crying? Not me.

Tinubu’s illegitimate presidency pushes Nigeria closer to destruction. An Obi presidency would’ve been a disaster to me because he would’ve righted the ship. We thank Chukwu that Nigeria’s hatred of the Igbo has doomed that wicked country
:ohlawd:

You and your Yoruba nationalist relatives will be shedding tears when you realize how Tinubu trapped you with Hausa-Fulani jihadists
:sadbron:

Break every bone in my body? I’m in my house. Come and beat me you illiterate tout.
:dead:

The Yoruba have been perennially taking Ls since Afonja betrayed his own people and Ilorin to the Fulani.

Tinubu has done the same.
:mjgrin:

There is no loyalty amongst inherent thieves. The best amongst you is a brain-dead drug dealer who can’t even do the bidding of the West in Niger
:dead:

Talk Pan African Black liberation and can’t even get over your petty rivalries in your homeland Fitzgerald. :dead:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And every year China and Russia move further and further towards demographic collapse

China's population drops for second year, with record low birth rate​

HONG KONG, Jan 17 (Reuters) - China's population fell for a second consecutive year in 2023, as a record low birth rate and a wave of COVID-19 deaths when strict lockdowns ended accelerated a downturn that will have profound long-term effects on the economy's growth potential.
The National Bureau of Statistics said the total number of people in China dropped by 2.08 million, or 0.15%, to 1.409 billion in 2023.
That was well above the population decline of 850,000 in 2022, which had been the first since 1961 during the Great Famine of the Mao Zedong era.

Russia's natural population growthhas be negative or flat since 2000, which means that overall deaths have outnumbered births. Only 1.27 million babies were born in Russia last year, the lowest number since 2000. The drop in the birth rate echoes the massive drop in the 1990s following the breakup of the Soviet Union.

https://www.bofit.fi/en/monitoring/weekly/2024/vw202409_1/#:~:text=Russia's%20natural%20population%20growth%20has,breakup%20of%20the%20Soviet%20Union.

Hitch your communist revolution to two rapidly failing authoritarian xenophobic states pinko brehs :mjlol:

“If we measure GDP” :mjlol:

What are you babbling about? G7 and global south as a whole is on the rise. This is demonstrable. No matter how much you want your white Zaddys in America and Western Europe to stay on top.

Not all of wish to stay subservient to the global white supremacy that has caused such harm to the rest of the world over the last 600 years.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Soviet Union II: Beijing Boogaloo:wow:
I legit spit out my drink omfggg :heh::mjlol:
Talk Pan African Black liberation and can’t even get over your petty rivalries in your homeland Fitzgerald. :dead:
Nigerians themselves will tell you nigeria is the absolute LAST country in west africa you should pay attention too, a country that just rigged their elections and has drug dealer as a president will soon turn into a failed state

Burkina Faso, Mali, and Guinea are doing god's work. Traore is doing the work of Thomas Sankara, if there's anyone you should pay attention to its them

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You don’t understand your own country.

When India’s economy reaches China’s present size, America will turn against India and will describe it as a “challenge to its global hegemony”.

:ehh::ufdup:

China and India are more of enemies than America can be to India. Even though they are in the BRICs they have territory disputes and shipping lane wars as of now.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

That's exactly what Macron said two months ago to be honest:

That said, like I mentioned in that Mexico President thread about nobody knowing what's going on in that country with something as big as a Presidential election for the country next door, why do people think they got the inside scoop with such certainty on who's really winning and all it's nuances with regards to Ukraine and Russia which is half the world away?

Last edited:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
China and India are more of enemies than America can be to India. Even though they are in the BRICs they have territory disputes and shipping lane wars as of now.

You have to understand that America will never allow the existence of another global hegemon (ie China). So if India rises to China’s current status, America will try to sink it.

You should read international relations theorists like Mearsheimer or Walt.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

That's exactly what Macron said two months ago to be honest:

That said, like I mentioned in that Mexico President thread about nobody knowing what's going on in that country with something as big as a Presidential election for the country next door, why do people think they got the inside scoop with such certainty on who's really winning and all it's nuances with regards to Ukraine and Russia which is half the world

Completely incoherent. Russia has lost 500,000+ young men in a society with massive demographic troubles already. Their Black Sea fleet can’t even patrol its own territorial waters and its economy is nearing 5% inflation. All for a few miles of territory captured over 6 months of U.S. inaction.

Also Macron isn’t saying the U.S. is a threat to Europe he’s saying Europe should stand on its own two instead of relying on the U.S. as its economic enforcer. It’s all just bluster though until Europe is able to mobilize its military economy.

We know Russia is losing because no healthy society sends young men to die in the mud for 0 geopolitical advantage it’s the death throes of a culturally ill society.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What are you babbling about? G7 and global south as a whole is on the rise. This is demonstrable. No matter how much you want your white Zaddys in America and Western Europe to stay on top.

Not all of wish to stay subservient to the global white supremacy that has caused such harm to the rest of the world over the last 600 years.
Sorry I was attempting to take you seriously for a moment. So who is going to topple the USA? Burkina Faso? Your buddies Hamas? :mjgrin:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Every time Toussaint excretes verbal rubbish, I imagine he’d say he wouldn’t mind the French imprisoning him in the Alps, unlike Toussaint L’Ouverture.

:mjlol:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
furthermore, I saw an article that said how they aren't making hardly shyt cuz the cost of shipping oil to their only customer in china is WAAAAAYYYYYYY more expensive than pumping it to western europe, which means them oil profits looking like :sadcam: