Have yall been following… Russia close to a failed state. The new sanctions killing the country

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

That's exactly what Macron said two months ago to be honest:

That said, like I mentioned in that Mexico President thread about nobody knowing what's going on in that country with something as big as a Presidential election for the country next door, why do people think they got the inside scoop with such certainty on who's really winning and all it's nuances with regards to Ukraine and Russia which is half the world away?

Macron a clown he discussing America and his country is a declining empire. fukk outta her
He been trying to play both sides for a while with China Silk Road initiative and being cool with Putin.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You have to understand that America will never allow the existence of another global hegemon (ie China). So if India rises to China’s current status, America will try to sink it.

You should read international relations theorists like Mearsheimer or Walt.

I see the point you coming from but that won’t happen not in this era. The world is different for the CIA etc from the 1950s to present day. Your only means is to contain the growth in the neighboring countries a lot like influence. Like what they are doing to China trying to limit its growth in its neighboring countries.

All these countries have the same thing in common, overcrowded and lack of infrastructure (not china). India got a long way to go especially with their male population and workforce.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I read this differently...i see this as a sign that a larger scale war might be more imminent then we think :patrice:

and no i dont think Russia will adopt chinese currency. More like putin is a cornered mouse atm. And any mouse cornered will attack the cat

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Russia is basically a vassal state of China at this point. Xi just told this bum don't even bother with the pipeline if we don't get gas at Russia's domestic price.

BRICS is a farce and most of the countries are militarily at odds with each other over land and geopolitics

:mjlol:

Also as someone rightly pointed out earlier please stop digesting news from coin sites and alternative news sources, they're lying to you. At least get a grasp of the fundamentals and read mainstream sources with a skeptical lens if you must and you'll end up with a better understanding of what's really happening.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I read this differently...i see this as a sign that a larger scale war might be more imminent then we think :patrice:

and no i dont think Russia will adopt chinese currency. More like putin is a cornered mouse atm. And any mouse cornered will attack the cat

China and America not going to let him attack any big foes with nukes etc... he will just be forced out. China don't want that shyt next door.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
When the two white guys fight. It's called a world war. The world stops. All we talk about is the white lives being lost. The number of emotional, tear-jerking, flashback movies that will be made in honor of these white lives lost will be glorious. And how dare these uncultured blacks not cry over it:hhh:

When the white power is busy crushing some black or brown country, snuggling thousands of oil-tank ships and gold every year out the country draining all it's resources in the name of 'peacemaker and democrazy', it's called the peaceful times. The good ol days. Tough break nikkas:myman:

You won't catch me losing my breath for these two serial killers cat -fighting over who gets the most when they invade their next victims.:camby:

Last edited: