Have we discussed@chocolatequeen trying to get people to diss black men to save her white daddy?

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
This bytch scrutinizing the b*stard children??? Like it's their fukking fault "oh you don't have a dad". Why should someone be looked down on for not having a dad it's not like the kid had any choice my dad grew up not knowing his dad he went through some tough shyt found his way as a man became legit STRONG and made a great life for me and my siblings. I actually find this shyt really insulting and I want her black balled from thecoli now. I don't care if she's trolling she's public enemy number one in my mind.

@nolemaxwell Is it possible thecoli can put a bounty on this woman's head?

JudgeJoeForilla

Daps
This bytch scrutinizing the b*stard children??? Like it's their fukking fault "oh you don't have a dad". Why should someone be looked down on for not having a dad it's not like the kid had any choice my dad grew up not knowing his dad he went through some tough shyt found his way as a man became legit STRONG and made a great life for me and my siblings. I actually find this shyt really insulting and I want her black balled from thecoli now. I don't care if she's trolling she's public enemy number one in my mind.

@nolemaxwell Is it possible that #ForTheBrotherHood can put a bounty on this woman's head?

JudgeJoeForilla

Daps
This chick scrutinizing the b*stard children??? Like it's their fukking fault "oh you don't have a dad". Why should someone be looked down on for not having a dad it's not like the kid had any choice my dad grew up not knowing his dad he went through some tough shyt found his way as a man became legit STRONG and made a great life for me and my siblings. I actually find this shyt really insulting and I want her black balled from thecoli now. I don't care if she's trolling she's public enemy number one in my mind.

@nolemaxwell Is it possible that #ForTheBrotherHood can put a bounty on this woman's head?

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This bytch insulting scrutinizing the b*stard children??? Like it's their fukking fault "oh you don't have a dad". Why should someone be looked down on for not having a dad it's not like the kid had any choice my dad grew up not knowing his dad he went through some tough shyt found his way as a man became legit STRONG and made a great life for me and my siblings. I actually find this shyt really insulting and I want her black balled from thecoli now. I don't care if she's trolling she's public enemy number one in my mind.

The whole fatherless insult was popularised by a mod, so good luck with that

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This bytch insulting scrutinizing the b*stard children??? Like it's their fukking fault "oh you don't have a dad". Why should someone be looked down on for not having a dad it's not like the kid had any choice my dad grew up not knowing his dad he went through some tough shyt found his way as a man became legit STRONG and made a great life for me and my siblings. I actually find this shyt really insulting and I want her black balled from thecoli now. I don't care if she's trolling she's public enemy number one in my mind.

The whole fatherless insult was popularised by a mod, so good luck with that