Have we discussed@chocolatequeen trying to get people to diss black men to save her white daddy?

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
ChocolateQueen was last seen: 3 minutes ago

:patrice:
giphy.gif

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Worst female posters breh. I even have female posters chastising me and saying I'm ashamed of my hair because i don't call it nappy :heh:
When I've been natural with my locs longer than they have been getting periods :heh:
Imagine someone saying you're ashamed of your hair because you don't call it a derogatory term :laff:
mijNCh.gif

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
You know i always provide proof
What you should be discussing is the men's hair movement and why ya'll stopped trying to brush your naps into oblivion. That would be a better discussion.

Yes naps. I have nappy hair. Love it too. Nothing shameful about it unless you are ashamed of it.

Using the word "nappy" to describe a black person's hair is shameful. Describing your own hair in a negative way :mjlol:
My hair is luxurious:umad:
Nothing "nappy" about it
No shock as to who dapped you when using such language though :heh:

there is nothing negative in the meaning of nappy

nappy
adjective nap·py
Simple Definition of nappy
  • of hair : having many tight bends or curls

Seeing how I'm actually black i think I'd know over whatever e-dictionary you got that from.

People can take "n***a" and turn it into something non-negative, but not nappy? :jbhmm:

To you. It doesn't offend me. A lot of natural women use the term. I'm sorry nappy hair offends you and your lux locks.:russ::russ:

Right. They wanna claim a movement but don't even know that the movement has embraced the word. Clowns.:pachaha:Be ashamed of what you claim to embrace brehs.

:mjlol: nikkas really upset over the word nappy? I love my hair and when i call it nappy it is a positive thing to me. I know a lot of people don't like it, when i first started growing my hair natural i remember this guy asking me when am i gonna perm that nappy shyt on top of my head smh.
This was a pic of my hair i posted several weeks ago, check my tags, obviously that word doesnt offend me like it does others, i love my kinky NAPPY natural hair, why wouldnt i?
imagea7f9b.jpg
Female posters on thecoli brehs :laff:
The WOATS

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
This bytch insulting scrutinizing the b*stard children??? Like it's their fukking fault "oh you don't have a dad". Why should someone be looked down on for not having a dad it's not like the kid had any choice my dad grew up not knowing his dad he went through some tough shyt found his way as a man became legit STRONG and made a great life for me and my siblings. I actually find this shyt really insulting and I want her black balled from thecoli now. I don't care if she's trolling she's public enemy number one in my mind.

@Nelomaxwell Is it possible #ForTheBrotherHood can put a bounty on this woman's head?

Last edited by a moderator: