Have u ever made the first move?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The smiling back is the shy girls :shaq:

Go talk to her/ them
I try to..I been running into truly shy ones though. I"ll smile and say a "hello how are you?" and I get ignored and a brisk walkby:damn:

Or some that will smile and look past me..like they challenging a brotha to stop em. Been hesitant in doing that though ..that is a weak spot in my game :patrice:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Ladies what's up with eyeing a brotha down...then when he make eye contact you look away smiling and shyt and ignoring ? :patrice:

Am I scaring women?

Got women afraid to make eye contact and shyt but I know they feeling me.... yall wanna get stopped in yall tracks or some shyt or what?

Im a late bloomer I need answers :damn:
I can only speak for myself.

I turn away because I get nervous and I'm not good at flirting with my eyes. I'm also not sure if he just happens to be looking or is interested in speaking to me. I just assume most men aren't interested if they don't actually approach.

I know I Probably prevented some good guys from approaching but I can't help it. I just get really nervous, especially if I'm attracted to him.

Edit: typos

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I can only speak for myself.

I turn away because I get nervous and I'm not good at flirting with my eyes. I'm also not sure if he just happens to be looking or is interested in speaking to me. I just sssume most men are interested if they don't actually approach.

I know I Probably prevented some good guys from approaching but I can't help it. I just get really nervous, especially if I'm attracted to him.
Yea shyt be fukking me up because they'll be peeping my hair(freeform :ahh:) and i'll just be wanting to say a "hello" but we'll make eye contact and i'll get the :merchant:or a look away...

A lookaway to me means "Please don't say anything to me at all."

As someone who is still getting his beak wet as far as approaching women this shyt is:mindblown:...I mean I believe i'm a good catch but the way some of these reactions be either i'm completely hideous or I make women nervous as shyt..When I have my guitar gig bag I straight up be getting the nervous ass walk-by,lookaway with these women having the "Don't say anything to me :merchant:", face!!!..:lupe:

Damn now i'm wondering if it is true in that men aren't approaching women like that nowadays based on these reactions:jbhmm:.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I let the object of my affection on thecoli know i was enamored, he told me that if i ever come to london he has a friend "that would be perfect for me":shaq2: then he put another womans name in his avy title :mjcry:

:francis::francis::francis:
Sorry to hear that, lil breh. Keep ya chin up. Did he give u signs he was interested as well or did you just do it on a whim? Would you ever approach another guy?

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Sorry to hear that, lil breh. Keep ya chin up. Did he give u signs he was interested as well or did you just do it on a whim? Would you ever approach another guy?
No he didn't give me any signs, we were just friendly in our exchanges, it was all interest on my end.
I guess I would do it again if I ever tried actual on line dating, but I wouldn't make the 1st approach in a face to face situation.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yea shyt be fukking me up because they'll be peeping my hair(freeform :ahh:) and i'll just be wanting to say a "hello" but we'll make eye contact and i'll get the :merchant:or a look away...

A lookaway to me means "Please don't say anything to me at all."

As someone who is still getting his beak wet as far as approaching women this shyt is:mindblown:...I mean I believe i'm a good catch but the way some of these reactions be either i'm completely hideous or I make women nervous as shyt..When I have my guitar gig bag I straight up be getting the nervous ass walk-by,lookaway with these women having the "Don't say anything to me :merchant:", face!!!..:lupe:

Damn now i'm wondering if it is true in that men aren't approaching women like that nowadays based on these reactions:jbhmm:.
You thought they was? Jokes on you then. I've been saying outside of the club/bar type environments nobody really approaching like that because most are like y'all two. It is what it is but if you do approach you have an advantage over a lot of dudes honestly

MsReal

All Star
Daps
I let the object of my affection on thecoli know i was enamored, he told me that if i ever come to london he has a friend "that would be perfect for me":shaq2: then he put another womans name in his avy title :mjcry:

:francis::francis::francis:

That's he's loss.

Don't waste any tears :mjcry:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
im oblivious when it comes to emotions so. its hard for me to pick up on flirting signs

she gotta make it obvious too me or say something or else :ld:
true, and i'm sorry,but woman suck at making it obvious!!!